Footlock employee 50??

actually i heard its sometime in april, no exact dates yet hope its true daddy needs sport red griffeys and royal foams

Again all rumors, but the manager at my local footaction was explaining that footlocker was hoping to get to the point where most new employees would have no idea about employee appreciation and that most current employees would forget about it. However, I was hearing the same rumors yesterday.

Again all rumors, but the manager at my local footaction was explaining that footlocker was hoping to get to the point where most new employees would have no idea about employee appreciation and that most current employees would forget about it. However, I was hearing the same rumors yesterday.

i may get scolded but.. is it only an employee thing or jus i can go cop sh*t for 50% off, whenever this thing may happen
and def the best first post ever, mines was "yeaa" lol

i may get scolded but.. is it only an employee thing or jus i can go cop sh*t for 50% off, whenever this thing may happen

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

Its for employees only. Us regulars get 25% off friends and family sale. FTL needs to stop the games and bring it back. April-%!%. Maybe May.

Its for employees only. Us regulars get 25% off friends and family sale. FTL needs to stop the games and bring it back. April-%!%. Maybe May.

oo good lookin.. thats pretty trash doe, i pulled a tom cruise on oprah when i seen that thinkin i could possibly get the electric greens for alil ova a buck

oo good lookin.. thats pretty trash doe, i pulled a tom cruise on oprah when i seen that thinkin i could possibly get the electric greens for alil ova a buck

there's still ways to get get the 50% even if your not an employee.

ill put it like this, money talks.     go up to an employee discretely and tell em you know it's a 50% goin on and if they can help you get some stuff you'll throw em a $20 and that you know the deal already that you can only pay cash.  

it will work about 60% of the time if your low key about it and don't make it obvious

ill put it like this, money talks.     go up to an employee discretely and tell em you know it's a 50% goin on and if they can help you get some stuff you'll throw em a $20 and that you know the deal already that you can only pay cash.  

it will work about 60% of the time if your low key about it and don't make it obvious

Nothing this weekend even though we went up against one from last year (No surprise). Probably April like people have said before.

Nothing this weekend even though we went up against one from last year (No surprise). Probably April like people have said before.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

most random employees you ask about this will ask for around that per box, from my experience. and with how theyve been limited now, i would say prepare to hear figures you might not like.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

most random employees you ask about this will ask for around that per box, from my experience. and with how theyve been limited now, i would say prepare to hear figures you might not like.

Back
Top Bottom