Footlock employee 50??

A few friends that work at FTL/Champs I know said the Employee discount limits decreased and the EA days.
mad.gif

A few friends that work at FTL/Champs I know said the Employee discount limits decreased and the EA days.
mad.gif

The employee limit is now $500 a month, so i would expect that if you try for the hook up, you are gonna have to make it worth their while.

The employee limit is now $500 a month, so i would expect that if you try for the hook up, you are gonna have to make it worth their while.

^Agree with Dree. THey give out a card with a limit of 500$... It sucks. But I heard from my manager that there might be one after easter or closer to the end of April...I'm looking forward it

^Agree with Dree. THey give out a card with a limit of 500$... It sucks. But I heard from my manager that there might be one after easter or closer to the end of April...I'm looking forward it

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

oo good lookin.. thats pretty trash doe, i pulled a tom cruise on oprah when i seen that thinkin i could possibly get the electric greens for alil ova a buck

there's still ways to get get the 50% even if your not an employee.

ill put it like this, money talks.     go up to an employee discretely and tell em you know it's a 50% goin on and if they can help you get some stuff you'll throw em a $20 and that you know the deal already that you can only pay cash.  

it will work about 60% of the time if your low key about it and don't make it obvious

most random employees you ask about this will ask for around that per box, from my experience. and with how theyve been limited now, i would say prepare to hear figures you might not like.

in that case screw them, paying $20 on a pair of shoes turns that 50% down to about 30% when you factor in tax,  i could get a coupon code online or wait for a F&F if it comes down to that.  without trying to sound like a ****,  unless their a manager, gettin $20-25 to help someone out is like making 3 hours of pay after taxes for most employees when you consider what their paid.

i got a few connects but most of my connects have either left the company or work so far that it's not worth going to them unless i plan to buy a bunch of stuff,

but it is what it is,  if an employee wants a rediculous amount for their services then i'll just keep it moving and ask someone else

Originally Posted by maxpapic

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by slimdunkin

oo good lookin.. thats pretty trash doe, i pulled a tom cruise on oprah when i seen that thinkin i could possibly get the electric greens for alil ova a buck

there's still ways to get get the 50% even if your not an employee.

ill put it like this, money talks.     go up to an employee discretely and tell em you know it's a 50% goin on and if they can help you get some stuff you'll throw em a $20 and that you know the deal already that you can only pay cash.  

it will work about 60% of the time if your low key about it and don't make it obvious

most random employees you ask about this will ask for around that per box, from my experience. and with how theyve been limited now, i would say prepare to hear figures you might not like.

in that case screw them, paying $20 on a pair of shoes turns that 50% down to about 30% when you factor in tax,  i could get a coupon code online or wait for a F&F if it comes down to that.  without trying to sound like a ****,  unless their a manager, gettin $20-25 to help someone out is like making 3 hours of pay after taxes for most employees when you consider what their paid.

i got a few connects but most of my connects have either left the company or work so far that it's not worth going to them unless i plan to buy a bunch of stuff,

but it is what it is,  if an employee wants a rediculous amount for their services then i'll just keep it moving and ask someone else

The only EA we are having this year is BTS and Christmas, coming from my DM. The company has limit this event in order to cut discounts and to pay for new technology( which is pretty neat) they bought for stores coming real soon. So they using the money they got save in order to cut the checks for these gadgets.
nerd.gif

The only EA we are having this year is BTS and Christmas, coming from my DM. The company has limit this event in order to cut discounts and to pay for new technology( which is pretty neat) they bought for stores coming real soon. So they using the money they got save in order to cut the checks for these gadgets.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom