Footlocker 50% Employee Appreciation This Weekend

I got word from my mans that it's going down this weekend. On Friday and Saturday 3/13-3/14.By the way I'm from Jersey. He is always coming throughwith the news, so don't flame.

These will be copped. Not sure if the 95s will be included, if not 30% not bad.

t9tmcm.jpg

28grx4y.jpg

highly doubt '95's will be included.

ol' boy at footlocker was tellin' me today that it's mega hard to cop anything on employee discount but the size you actually wear these days.especially on something uber hot like '95's.

he was sayin' the auditors come down on 'em mad hard now.

same thing at footaction, dude there said they can't even cop something like the '95 at an employee discount for the first week or two.

wonder how much they were just jiving me tho. i was tryin' to trade with 'em, employee discount for guestlist spots and free drinks at the club i dj at(which is like the most poppin' club in town, i know they wanted to trade with me).

Originally Posted by jphonix

ol' boy at footlocker was tellin' me today that it's mega hard to cop anything on employee discount but the size you actually wear these days. especially on something uber hot like '95's.

same thing at footaction, dude there said they can't even cop something like the '95 at an employee discount for the first week or two.

wonder how much they were just jiving me tho. i was tryin' to trade with 'em, employee discount for guestlist spots and free drinks at the club i dj at (which is like the most poppin' club in town, i know they wanted to trade with me).
shoot..I could go for some Penny 2s or 3s. 95s would be nice, but I wouldnt be picky.

^ x2 on the penny 3's, my OG liquids bubble is foggy as hell, wouldnt mind a fresh pair on 50% off

anybody have the sku for the Black and/or White Penny 3? I'd love to order them but can't find them around my way....

ol' boy at footlocker was tellin' me today that it's mega hard to cop anything on employee discount but the size you actually wear these days. especially on something uber hot like '95's.

wonder how much they were just jiving me tho. i was tryin' to trade with 'em, employee discount for guestlist spots and free drinks at the club i dj at (which is like the most poppin' club in town, i know they wanted to trade with me).
there liein to you bro , just didnt want to hook you up . my boy lets me buy the store out when its discount time , i just gotta hook him up withsome doe or purp . but i spend bigg when its emplyeetime on apperal and kicks for the fam and myself . try and find a better hook up , or just brib then withsome cash !!!!!

laugh.gif
Sorry buddy, they're "jiving you" hard.
indifferent.gif

95's will be excluded, as usual ... now close this thread.

seriously?? anyone with a Persian BW sku # ???? Ive been waiting to cop forever now.

San Jose - BAY AREA , CAN I GET A " HOLLA IF YOU HEAR ME " please . Any HELP ????

Yea it's a def a go
happy.gif
. My boys manager confirmed.

I don't have the SKU of the persians, but my boy's store has em in. And for the 95s, it depends whose there that day. I remember getting the Black andRed Pippens for 50% that same weekend they came out. Somebody must have forgot they were excluded.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by igotthatfire247

laugh.gif
Sorry buddy, they're "jiving you" hard.
indifferent.gif

95's will be excluded, as usual ... now close this thread.
i wouldn't saying he's jiving him dude is probably being cautious. most of my hookups are cool with me getting whatever i want andhave no problem with it, but one of them he always tells me to get what i want in his size and just exchange it for my size a few days later, and he wants tobe real low key about it because the auditors have came down on them, i know its true for a fact because alot of employees have gotten fired at that store forshady stuff.

jphonix, go back there, offer to cop the shoes in whatever size they wear then just take them to another footlocker and exchange them for your size thereyou have it problem solved.

Anybody that works at the bay shore or smithaven mall pm me please, you will be compensated for your work.

Back
Top Bottom