Footlocker 50% Employee Appreciation This Weekend

The pippens were recently marked down, will they jack the price back up to retail for the sale like they did to the pennys??

Originally Posted by jaguarkicks

all 3/14 releases
all af1
all max 95
all kobe
all excluded above: its confirmed
so blazers are a go?
*calls his connects in Florida*
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

Originally Posted by jphonix

highly doubt '95's will be included.

ol' boy at footlocker was tellin' me today that it's mega hard to cop anything on employee discount but the size you actually wear these days. especially on something uber hot like '95's.

he was sayin' the auditors come down on 'em mad hard now.

same thing at footaction, dude there said they can't even cop something like the '95 at an employee discount for the first week or two.

wonder how much they were just jiving me tho. i was tryin' to trade with 'em, employee discount for guestlist spots and free drinks at the club i dj at (which is like the most poppin' club in town, i know they wanted to trade with me).
there liein to you bro , just didnt want to hook you up . my boy lets me buy the store out when its discount time , i just gotta hook him up with some doe or purp . but i spend bigg when its emplyeetime on apperal and kicks for the fam and myself . try and find a better hook up , or just brib then with some cash !!!!!

no their not, That is the new rules for discount I heard and they only want you to get for either your size and your immediate family thats all, so its gonnabe harder now to hook up your friends, they are trying to fire people now cuz of giving your discount out so that person was be honesta nd wasn't jivingyou

Anyone have the hook up on an all black g-shock for me?

PM please. My paypal is always ready to go.

thanks again to my friend for the 2 pairs of lebron VI nyc sz 10.5's for 140 total! Gotta love these employee sales!

Anyone in NYC want to look out I wear an 11.5?

Looking for the Penny 3's in the black, but maybe the liquid's also.

Some shorts and other apparal also.

Putting In Work,

its only gonna be a matter of time before someone suggests you hit up 34th st Footaction ... lol ...

Go holla at almost any employee in there, tell em you lookin to cop a few things and that you know its EA weekend, and that youll throw a few bucks theirway...

I hear it works all the time...supposedly...lol...

damn....but by the time you give em a few bucks, im thinking id still pay what imma pay on swoosh for liquids, kinda wish i didnt rush out and get freshwatersso fast...

What are the chances of me getting/finding these on this 50% off sale?

They aren't limited, PE colorway, or anything like that just a good pair of kicks to ball in.

NHD001.jpg
NHD001-1.jpg
NHD001-2.jpg

NHD001-3.jpg
NHD001-4.jpg
NHD001-5.jpg

I copped these with the 50% today. Nothin special but I swear they didn't have anything I wanted. Anyway, $47.50 total, cant beat it!

Back
Top Bottom