Footlocker/Champs Return & Exchange policy - Help needed

Is there anyway possible to exchange an item that I purchased at a Champs Sports with an item found a Footlocker store?

The reason that I'm asking is because I don't have a Champs store within a reasonable driving distance, but there is a FTL store about 5 miles away.

If I can't make the exchange then I'll make the drive, but just wondering if there's any way that I can make a simple swap between stores since they're all basically the same company right...

yeah you can only if the item scans in footlocker system and make sure you take the champs sticker off you can only exchange tho if it do scans. So you str8 i wouldnt try and get a refund tho.

I don't see a Champs sticker on my item (JB shorts) just the bar code on the tag. I was thinking if I just put the shorts in Footlocker bag then I should be good to go.

I got a question myself.............. can you use store credit (card) on F&F sales?? (not to thread hi-jack)

Originally Posted by andfattoo

I got a question myself.............. can you use store credit (card) on F&F sales?? (not to thread hi-jack)

that i'm almost certain you can do.

op just try returning them at footlocker.  as long as the shorts don't have a champs sticker on them  just tell them your girl bought them for you at footlocker and she has the receipt and you should be good.  sound confident and be persistent about it.

Foot Locker, Champs, Foot Action, and Eastbay are like the illuminati of the shoe game. Almost all of there products can be exchanged throughout the different stores. Gift cards can be used throughout the different stores. And gift cards can be used on F&F. Got some All-Star Lebrons with the F&F discount at Foot Locker using a Foot Action gift card.

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by andfattoo

that i'm almost certain you can do.

op just try returning them at footlocker.  as long as the shorts don't have a champs sticker on them  just tell them your girl bought them for you at footlocker and she has the receipt and you should be good.  sound confident and be persistent about it.

This

Store credit/merchandise credit cards CAN NOT be used interchangably. I tried using a Kids Foot Locker Store credit at FTL and it wouldn't work.

Originally Posted by quiktoflip

If someone has a definite answer...can you return an eastbay item to a footlocker or exchange?

Yes.  People return things they bought from Eastbay to our store (Footlocker) all the time.

If someone has a definite answer...can you return an eastbay item to a footlocker or exchange?

Yes.  People return things they bought from Eastbay to our store (Footlocker) all the time.

Originally Posted by OneSole

do you guys care if there is an eastbay (EAS) sticker on the box? or should i take that off...

Originally Posted by KG21

Store credit/merchandise credit cards CAN NOT be used interchangably. I tried using a Kids Foot Locker Store credit at FTL and it wouldn't work.
Whoever told you it wouldn't work was probably lying to you. This is probably the result of a shady employee rather than the card actually not working.

I have used Champs cards at Footaction and Footlocker, and vice versa at least fifty times over the years.

Back
Top Bottom