Footlocker Employee App. 50%

Originally Posted by 1C3M4M

Originally Posted by Brandon3000

I have had NO LUCK finding the Barkleys here on Long Island. I'm about to give up! I don't wanna pay retail tho
85f2573e40e3043d008aad1b8bba8afbfadfa51.pjpg

THANKS ALOT MAN!! YOU HAD ME DOIN 580'S IN MY ROOM READIN THE EXCLUSION LIST, NOT KNOWING THIS THREAD IS 3 YRS OLD!!!

[Keenan and Kel] 580sssssss...? [/Keenan and Kel]

i just got got....pm dude in first thread didnt even check the date till just now.....

haha
eek.gif
real good for this thread here

I was soo confused when I clicked this thread and saw that I started it
laugh.gif

Always love a 50, wish the eggplants and neon 95s were good to go though
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

don't believe me. call tales of the duck if you want, i could care less, i don't work for the company so i didn't keep the receipt, dude who got the stuff for me with his discount kept it.

i could post pics of my eggplants tho
YEA RITE they would have not rang up 50 off nice try

this is gon be locked real soon. dudes ruined the last thread with all the buy sell stuff.

anyhow i went in today.

broad workin there accidently rang up my eggplants with the 50%
win for me.

don't believe me. call tales of the duck if you want, i could care less, i don't work for the company so i didn't keep the receipt, dude who got the stuff for me with his discount kept it.

grin.gif
i don't understand...

Originally Posted by HOMERXXI

YEA RITE they would have not rang up 50 off nice try

there are ways around the Exclusion list, so it is possible

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

this is gon be locked real soon. dudes ruined the last thread with all the buy sell stuff.

anyhow i went in today.

broad workin there accidently rang up my eggplants with the 50%
win for me.

grin.gif
i don't understand...

whats there not to understand.   i don't work for footlocker but my friend does.    i give him money he goes to store with his paystub and pays the employee.  the employee happened to me a female employee.  what did you expect the person to ring themselves up?

LOLOLOL IM MAD THIS THREAD ALWAYS POPS UP...LOL

WORD AROUND THE CAMP FIRE IS 7/30-7/31 NOT CONFIRMED THOUGH...

Back
Top Bottom