Footlocker Employee App. 50%

^ Yeah ma dude just ask some of the employees. just slip in a 20 or so.

But from what my hookup said most if not ALL ffoams are GONE! Barkleys are GONE too! Cement Spizikes are GONE! I think MOST 8s are gone!

Lebrons , AM90's, Deions, and whatever else is still there.

If I was heads in NYC, I would try a different FL. Theres another one at 34th right near H&M and Victorias Secret. And more if you look around

And MICKEY MOSS, your best bet is to go there and ask about it, cuz I think noone over there goes on here

And the spanish cashier girls at 34th are YUM! theres too many shorties over there with a fatty that you cant help but stare when they walk past

i'm an employee, but got godzillas for 60
copped my moms some air max 180s for 40 for xmas
and my homie copped some AF3's for 35

not bad at all.

Originally Posted by segagenesis510

Originally Posted by gusyouout

anyone know what places in the bay area are having the sale? preferably serramonte, stonestown, tanforan, or hillsdale. i was just at tanforan yesterday, but imma go to hillsdale today so imma ask them about it.

any footlocker, kids footlocker, lady's footlocker, footaction and champs! for EMPLOYEE's ONLY (family and friends of the employee acceptable too but i wouldn't take chances) and THANK YOU ! Zach13g for that footlocker sku on the foams!
pimp.gif

ahh ok. damn, don't think i have time to see if my cousin's friend can get them. oh well, just got a couple pair of shoes anyways and i don'tneed more.

a tip for some, my boy told me this today when i went to pick up some stuff at his store.

since VIIIs are also included in this emp appreciation, you can buy those orange/white/whatever garbage colorway ones for half off if your store has them andexchange them for the playoffs this weekend. that's what we're all doing.

your mileage may vary, of course. ask your connects.

Originally Posted by holler mcdollar

a tip for some, my boy told me this today when i went to pick up some stuff at his store.

since VIIIs are also included in this emp appreciation, you can buy those orange/white/whatever garbage colorway ones for half off if your store has them and exchange them for the playoffs this weekend. that's what we're all doing.

im one step ahead of you my man. i copped an extra pair of aquas during the 50% 2 weeks ago specifically for that reason. but thats the best thing to dothough right there. playoff viii's for $70 plus tax cant beat that

^are you sure about that though? cuz like the managers might not let you do that though. I was planning on doing that but dont you still have to pay thedifference for it though? correct me if im wrong

since VIIIs are also included in this emp appreciation, you can buy those orange/white/whatever garbage colorway ones for half off if your store has them and exchange them for the playoffs this weekend. that's what we're all doing.

You need to make sure to call stores first & speak to the manager & tell him you have a pair of Aquas or Wh/Orgones that you never even took out the box & you're not feeling em anymore & ask if it's okay to just swap out Saturday. A lot of managers wannabe a prick about it since they know the shoe will sell out quickly & feel you're taking away from their sales. Just make sure you find a storethat'll let you do it so you don't end up stuck driving aruound trying to find a spot that'll do it. We had 1 Wh/Org left and someone had stolenthe shoe off display. I bought the 1 shoe & will exchange it Sat. for a fellow NTer. I'm still debating buying some Foams for half off & waiting toexchange them for the XX3's or [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]maaaybe[/color] theFusion 12's.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^are you sure about that though? cuz like the managers might not let you do that though. I was planning on doing that but dont you still have to pay the difference for it though? correct me if im wrong

When you do the exchange you tell them you "lost" your receipt - stores aren't supposed to turn you awayif you don't have a receipt unless it's a clearance shoe. You can get the equal retail value of whatever shoe you bring in, but you won't get areceipt for the new one either though. That's why you need to call around & confirm the store will do it first because some managers are soby-the-book & others know what you're doing (hell, they do it themselves sometimes) so they don't want to let you "pull one over" onthem.

got red foams and 2 air maxes for mom n dad for xmas all for 200

gotta love it

now if only i can find cement spizikes around nyc too, cuzz everyone was jus devouring size 13s

You need to make sure to call stores first & speak to the manager & tell him you have a pair of Aquas or Wh/Org ones that you never even took out the box & you're not feeling em anymore & ask if it's okay to just swap out Saturday. A lot of managers wanna be a prick about it since they know the shoe will sell out quickly & feel you're taking away from their sales. Just make sure you find a store that'll let you do it so you don't end up stuck driving aruound trying to find a spot that'll do it. We had 1 Wh/Org left and someone had stolen the shoe off display. I bought the 1 shoe & will exchange it Sat. for a fellow NTer. I'm still debating buying some Foams for half off & waiting to exchange them for the XX3's or maaaybe the Fusion 12's.

yup, i dont even want to bother with that and especially on a anticipated RD, its going to be madness, i think exchange will be the last thing the store wouldwant to do. if im copping for 50% off its because i want the shoe i got, otherwise exchanging for a new release would just be a pain in the!++%, wellespecially with the stores around here especially on RD. but then again maybe i could have hit up a nice manager that I know, but im not so sure about themsometimes. anyways im just coppin for retail, good luck to those exchanging, ive thought of it but dont want to lose out on money to shoes i cant exchange andthen be stuck with a shoe i didnt want in the first place or have to exchange for a shoe i dont really need.

CANT WAIT FOR SATURDAY!!!

Originally Posted by d e beatup

You need to make sure to call stores first & speak to the manager & tell him you have a pair of Aquas or Wh/Org ones that you never even took out the box & you're not feeling em anymore & ask if it's okay to just swap out Saturday. A lot of managers wanna be a prick about it since they know the shoe will sell out quickly & feel you're taking away from their sales. Just make sure you find a store that'll let you do it so you don't end up stuck driving aruound trying to find a spot that'll do it. We had 1 Wh/Org left and someone had stolen the shoe off display. I bought the 1 shoe & will exchange it Sat. for a fellow NTer. I'm still debating buying some Foams for half off & waiting to exchange them for the XX3's or [color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]maaaybe[/color] the Fusion 12's.

Originally Posted by Laced Up Jordans

^are you sure about that though? cuz like the managers might not let you do that though. I was planning on doing that but dont you still have to pay the difference for it though? correct me if im wrong

When you do the exchange you tell them you "lost" your receipt - stores aren't supposed to turn you away if you don't have a receipt unless it's a clearance shoe. You can get the equal retail value of whatever shoe you bring in, but you won't get a receipt for the new one either though. That's why you need to call around & confirm the store will do it first because some managers are so by-the-book & others know what you're doing (hell, they do it themselves sometimes) so they don't want to let you "pull one over" on them.

they have to let you do the exchange they can get into trouble if you call corporate or their district manager because it says clearly on the receipt youcan make exchanges without a receipt .ive had that problem before last year when the fire red v's came out, i exchanged some stuff i got for 50% but i justprinted a copy of their exchange policy and put hilighted the part where it says you can do exchanges without a receipt and told them i dont think corporatewould like managers making up their own rules, after a little back and forth arguing i got my way. now i dont have that problem anymore though, i work at lidsso i just let the managers at champs, fa, and footlocker exchange stuff out at my store for hats they want, lol the manager at the footaction around my waysometimes gives me stuff to bring into footaction to exchange for him that he got during his own stores 50% so it doesn't look bad with him exchanging thestuff.

^^ true but at times it almost like too much trouble but definitely worth it though. but im not going to bother, dont want to get stuck with shoes i dont wantor need. the managers around my area can be hard$%%%%$ even when they know you come to their store all the time, i guess im not nice enough to them. haha

Good looks for the info...we sold out on he foams too..but not before i got my pair:pimp:..we don't close till 11 tonight what about everybody else..?

I got a Jordan Hoodie. got my girl low top XIs and i got some gold color looking blazers all for 125.. and i slipped one of the employees a 20. when i firstapproached him. he was like in shock that i knew about the 50%...and he a to think about it for a minute...then later he asked me how did u know...i said Niketalk..he was like "whats that?"...and while imm waiting in line i overhear him say to another customer.. "ill let u use my discount for 30bucks"..lol..

Just got back from my local FL and picked up Blk/Red Lebron V, Flight 96s, and some Orlando Penny Is for $190. Im happy.Probably going to pass on the VIIIs this Saturday, the grey on the midsole just isn't doing it for me.

Copped:

Air Max Plus's
ZF 96's
Timb's for School
Mets Leather Fitted for the bitter NY winter
Some Gloves n Socks

for 220. Saved 250.
pimp.gif

Good looks Ric.

Fordham was rediculous today. There was about a 20 minute line at closing but the shorties in there helped that pass quicker.

Got myself two pairs of lebron IV's through the found system for 100 bucks total

My mom got me some other stuff yesterday but it was a slow 50% off for me..i already have everythin that's pretty much out..got the zoom flight 96'slast 50% when they dropped..but can't wait for the next one to hopefully get the lebron V and the new melos and the 12.5's..i'm just waitin forstuff to go on sale now..then use the 50%..

Back
Top Bottom