FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 50% OFF - THIS WEEKEND - EXCLUSION LIST PG. 1

Originally Posted by bl1nk

wonder if i can get adidas track jackets on the discount..

Trust me you can
laugh.gif

riddla713 you def can man but the thing is Footlocker Inc changed their policy a couple months back that you are always suppose to have the updated stub because so many ex-employees would just keep using old stubs.
eyes.gif
..... Now they check ID and look at the dates on the stubs. Some stores just dont care but others will def not let u buy anything with an outdated stub. There are ways around this if u are cool with managers tho and they at least think u work at footlocker Inc and havent seen you in a while. I always keep about 2 stubs in my wallet. I have one as far back as January that I just spotted in there the other day. I try to always keep an up-to-date one when im going out of town because I realize the other managers dont really know me like that.....

DrewDioxin check your PMs

coppers and raging bull pack are not on list. many stores transferred the raging bulls pack to hoh chi town but they took them off sale to reg price for saturday. 150 still a helluva deal.

just told it was sat as well by my connect but no list yet so good luck everyone hope yall get what yall want

my champs connect said sat only also. no exclusion list yet tho. if i get more info i will pass it along

YO! This dude Tommie with the .gif's.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Yo... so here's the "list" (unconfirmed)

- Foamposite One
- Air Max 2009
- Air Max '95 NEON
- Air Griffey Max 1 GREY
- AJF8
- Reebok Easy Tone
- All Multiple Offers

Take it for what it's worth. But until the e-mail is sent out, I wouldn't plan on copping any of those shoes. DF!!!

^Yo Ant I know you said that's not the real list but it will most likely have all the same exclusions if not more but what about this? Or was he just talking to talk
grin.gif

Originally Posted by IgotIT

coppers and raging bull pack are not on list.
I would love for the coppers to not be excluded but the chances of that happening aren't very big.

Reebok Easy Tone
Reebok Zig
Skechers Shape Ups
All Max 2009
All Foamposite
All Jordan Fusion 8
Max 95 Grey/Neon
Griffey Max (Grey/Marina & Wht. Red, Blk?)
All Multiple Offers

Originally Posted by KiCkzB4HoZ

Reebok Easy Tone
Reebok Zig
Skechers Shape Ups
All Max 2009
All Foamposite
All Jordan Fusion 8
Max 95 Grey/Neon
Griffey Max (Grey/Marina & Wht. Red, Blk?)
All Multiple Offers
Thanks for the list, just curious is this for FTA/FTL or Champs? Sometimes Champs exclusions are a little different. I guess freshwater griffeys are a go
nerd.gif

silver 97s, atlantic penny 2s, black/red 6s, 12s, volt griffs, freshwater griffs, still lots of good stuff to scoop up, all lebron 7s too...

damn... just missed the grey johns...

oh well... freshwaters and black outs...

here.... i ... come...

YO! Here's the exact list courtesy of my homie, p1mpjuce.

* Reebok Easy Tone
* Reebok Zig
* Skechers Shape Ups
* All Max 2009
* All Jordan Fusion 8
* Max 95 Grey/Neon
* Griffey Max 1 (Grey/Marina & Freshwater)
* Lebron VII CTK
* Kobe V USC
* Kobe V Lower Merion
* All Multiple offers

And this is Footlocker's list. No sight of Champ's yet.

Silver Anniv. II's here I come.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

* Reebok Easy Tone
* Reebok Zig
* Skechers Shape Ups
* All Max 2009
* All Jordan Fusion 8
* Max 95 Grey/Neon
* Lebron VII CTK
* Kobe V USC
* Kobe V Lower Merion
* All Multiple offers

pimp.gif

DF!!!

I Don't see Foamposites.....

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

* Reebok Easy Tone
* Reebok Zig
* Skechers Shape Ups
* All Max 2009
* All Jordan Fusion 8
* Max 95 Grey/Neon
* Lebron VII CTK
* Kobe V USC
* Kobe V Lower Merion
* All Multiple offers

pimp.gif

DF!!!

ummm foams not excluded??? cuzzzzz juno

YOUR FRIENDLY DAILY REMINDER:

With the recent locking of twomajor threads in the Nike forum, it's becoming very clear that too manymembers are violating our rules. Instead of having to go throughhundreds of pages to weed out the violators, the threads were lockedand new ones were created in its place.

Please be reminded that there is absolutely NO BUYING, SELLING or TRADING ALLOWED outside our buy/sell forums.

THE MOST COMMON RESPONSE I GET WHEN PEOPLE FIND OUT THEY'RE SUSPENDEDIS: "I THOUGHT IT WAS OKAY SINCE I WAS ONLY TRYING TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER"....IT IS OKAY TO ASSIST SOMEONE, AS LONG AS YOU'RE NOTTURNING THIS INTO AN OPEN MARKET. PLEASE USE THE BUYING/SELLING FORUMS TO DO THAT.

DO NOT ASK FOR "HOOKUPS"!! ADVERTISING YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE BAITSALL THE WOULD-BE SELLERS TO ATTEMPT TO SELL THEIR ITEMS.

DONOT ADVERTISE YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC PAIR OR SIZE AVAILABLE FOR SALE. THISINCLUDES ALL THE "HOOKUP FOR RETAIL OR LESS" POSTS AS WELL. IF ITINVOLVES A TRANSACTION TO TAKE PLACE, IT IS STILL CONSIDERED A SELLINGPOST!

DONOT POST STOCKROOM PICTURES! (pictures of multiples pairs/sizes) THISOBVIOUS ATTEMPT TO SELL WILL NO LONGER BE TOLERATED, ESPECIALLY IF IT'SCOUPLED WITH A  "FOR SALE" SIGNATURE!

DONOT OFFER TO PICK UP OR BUY ITEMS FROM LOCAL STORES TO "HELP" OUTANOTHER MEMBER. IF YOU NEED TO GIVE SOMEONE THE NUMBER OR ADDRESS TOTHE STORE, DO THAT INSTEAD.

NO LINKS TO LIVE AUCTIONS OR SELLING POSTS ARE ALLOWED!

PLEASE DO NOT POST THAT YOU PM'D SOMEONE. THEY'LL GET IT.

ANDLASTLY, THE ONE LOOPHOLE WE'VE ALWAYS HAD ON NIKETALK IS THE USE OFONE'S SIGNATURE TO PROMOTE YOUR ITEMS.  DO NOT USE THE "LOOK AT MY SIG"REPLIES JUST FOR THE SAKE OF IT. IF YOU DO, YOU WILL ALSO BE BANNED ORSUSPENDED.

Originally Posted by Brandon5000

Originally Posted by Nasty Mane23

* Reebok Easy Tone
* Reebok Zig
* Skechers Shape Ups
* All Max 2009
* All Jordan Fusion 8
* Max 95 Grey/Neon
* Lebron VII CTK
* Kobe V USC
* Kobe V Lower Merion
* All Multiple offers

pimp.gif

DF!!!

ummm foams not excluded??? cuzzzzz juno

yooooo...  i dont see them either... foamers on deck?... hmmmm....

Back
Top Bottom