FOOTLOCKER EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 50% OFF - THIS WEEKEND - EXCLUSION LIST PG. 1

hopefully I can scoop up some red carpets, am95, and some XII's
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by KidKrazy007

What happened to the 3k limit...

cant even remember when the last time that even happened.... i remember there was never a cap back then...
Good days! Unless people have great hookups your fighting against, the employees boys, fam and what not, and your trying to get in on that 1k, which isnt much if you have to cover a bunch of people.
laugh.gif

What happened to the 3k limit...

cant even remember when the last time that even happened.... i remember there was never a cap back then...
Good days! Unless people have great hookups your fighting against, the employees boys, fam and what not, and your trying to get in on that 1k, which isnt much if you have to cover a bunch of people.
laugh.gif

my boy told me fam first.... so I'm just hoping they can pass.

Originally Posted by Israeln23

Kobe v
pimp.gif
still need a connect in LA
nerd.gif

Same here. Any advice on those people who have talked to a random employee and was successful in getting the EA discount?

^^^
done it many times.... some of them will ask you to buy them a shirt or something...

some of them will look at your feet and judge you... so make sure your wearing something that will have them in awe....

KD II and maybe the blk/wht/gold and wht/red LeBron VII, Kobe V GW away and Inline for me.

^^^
done it many times.... some of them will ask you to buy them a shirt or something...

some of them will look at your feet and judge you... so make sure your wearing something that will have them in awe....

this is the best way ill put it.

money talks,   unless your a store manager,  everyone from the assistant managers down to the regular employees for that company make crappy wages.

if they know their getting some side money for helping you out, unless their a company corporate butt leach, there usually willing to help out since they know they benifit from it.

have cash on you when you go in and ask though since thats the only way you'll be able to pay.

it might be a little tougher to get stuff now though since they are trying to crack down on stuff so if you attempt to get hooked up and get shut down, don't take it the wrong way.

Honestlly its getting harder to find new connects with them cracking down and lowering limits. Good thing I got 2 assistant managers and 3 employees at 4 stores huh?

its getting harder to find new connects with them cracking down and lowering limits

honestly this could be mines and my boys fault
laugh.gif

we both got fired a few months ago for hooking people up and stuff.
ever since then old co-workers and managers that we cool with have told us they tryna crack drown on employees hooking people up

Originally Posted by beezylocks

its getting harder to find new connects with them cracking down and lowering limits

honestly this could be mines and my boys fault
laugh.gif

we both got fired a few months ago for hooking people up and stuff.
ever since then old co-workers and managers that we cool with have told us they tryna crack drown on employees hooking people up

Honestly, no.   It's bigger than the both of you guys bro.  It goes on at every FTL.  Especially the ones here in NYC, where the corporate office has their HQ within steps of two FTL's on the same block. 

I was disappointed that i couldn't cop the Neon 95's this time around..oh well..gonna cop white/red 12's and inline Kobes i guess..maybe a pair of brons

YO!
Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! Here's the exact list courtesy of my homie, p1mpjuce.

* Reebok Easy Tone
* Reebok Zig
* Skechers Shape Ups
* All Max 2009
* All Foamposite
* All Jordan Fusion 8
* Max 95 Grey/Neon
* Griffey Max 1 (Grey/Marina & Freshwater)
* Lebron VII CTK
* Kobe V USC
* Kobe V Lower Merion
* All Multiple offers

And this is Footlocker's list. No sight of Champ's yet.

Silver Anniv. II's here I come.
pimp.gif

DF!!!

My apologies for the oversight. I was on the phone while typing.
tongue.gif

laugh.gif

DF!!!

Originally Posted by dablackfrankwhite

Honestlly its getting harder to find new connects with them cracking down and lowering limits.
False. The game is no different -- it's the kids working at the stores that are making it hard on you.

I was definitely thinking copper Foamposites at least and the Griffeys but idk. All I want is the white/red 12's and the 1/2 cents maybe the black/red flu games and the freshwater Griffeys. I wasnt sure if that Griffey exclusion was just the gray Griffeys or both the freshwater Griffeys and the gray ones. Anyone please let me know.

Originally Posted by jcbuckets35

I wasnt sure if that Griffey exclusion was just the gray Griffeys or both the freshwater Griffeys and the gray ones. Anyone please let me know.
* Griffey Max 1 (Grey/Marina & Freshwater)

That little symbol means both, bruh.
grin.gif

Oh, and if anyone can post the Champs exclusion list, that would be great.

Back
Top Bottom