Footlocker Employee Appreciation coming soon?

Anyone heard about an employee appreciation coming soon? I heard a mention of it being this weekend from my manager, but when I asked, was told that he assumedthere would be one this week or next because they have been coming about once a month, and its been a month since the last one. Anyone heard anything?

naw pipmp i havent heard anything but im guessing one should be coming soon tho at my FL they just put a gang of items on sale and we havent had anything onsale since nov time frame (holidays) but hopefully soon tho

Not concrete by any means, but look for one in the middle of Feb. Fiscal year ends Feb. 15, so they'll look to boostthe dollars at the end of the final quarter or start of FY '09 with a bang to make investors happy.

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Not concrete by any means, but look for one in the middle of Feb. Fiscal year ends Feb. 15, so they'll look to boost the dollars at the end of the final quarter or start of FY '09 with a bang to make investors happy.
Damn I love your avy.

But hopefully it's soon, I need a pair of LeBrons for hoopin.

Originally Posted by Sick Ik 23

Originally Posted by d e beatup

Not concrete by any means, but look for one in the middle of Feb. Fiscal year ends Feb. 15, so they'll look to boost the dollars at the end of the final quarter or start of FY '09 with a bang to make investors happy.
Damn I love your avy.

But hopefully it's soon, I need a pair of LeBrons for hoopin.

Me too...

I may be wrong, but Feb 15th seems like too far away for the next one. Maybe one this weekend or next, and THEN one on Feb 15th. Then again, maybe I'm justhoping.
happy.gif

I checked yesterday the manager said the same thing too!

thacamel wrote:

Anyone heard about an employee appreciation coming soon? I heard a mention of it being this weekend from my manager, but when I asked, was told that he assumed there would be one this week or next because they have been coming about once a month, and its been a month since the last one. Anyone heard anything?

Heard from the managers about a week ago that either the first or second week in Feb should be about the right time for it. Haven't heard an exact datethough

clearance is in full effect right now. 30% off 70% items are a lot better than 50% off full price

yo can you order stuff from footlocker.com on a 50? i want a couple pairs of NCAA replica shorts, and i asked my boy who works at footlocker and he didnt evenknow.

Originally Posted by zapatito007

is there a limit to how much an employee can buy? or exclusions?
yes and exclusion list comes out the night befor of the 50% off and the limit is usually 2000$ but they get suspect and etc.. if they see someonehad used all 2000$ limit and especially in sneakers of all diff. sizes because of resellers

my manager said there's gonna be one in early febuary.
to the person who asked - you can't use the 50 online. employees can get 30% off, but gotta pay for shipping.

clearance sale is nothing really all that good. Heres hoping for Employee Appreciation in early Feb

Right now nothing really good is on clearance. mainly just fusions. alot of clothing is 50% off.

Right now our packages are 299 from 399. So hopefully the 299 will stay until 50% weekend.

My District sales manager told me that it should be Febuary 13-14-15.

Mind you, Im up here in toronto canada. not to sure if its the same for you guys down in the states

Back
Top Bottom