Footlocker Employee Appreciation coming soon?

I just talked to my manager at Champs..there is no 50% from what they know..unless they haven't checked the emails this mornin..and they usually do..

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I just talked to my manager at Champs..there is no 50% from what they know..unless they haven't checked the emails this mornin..and they usually do..

Reaaaaaaaaallllly? lol

Your info is usually on point,

So what's the deal here? lol

Well ui just got off the phone with a manager from Champs, FTL and Footaction and they confirmed it!!! ^

Originally Posted by V1nsanity3

Originally Posted by dmxgod

Reaaaaaaaaallllly? lol

Your info is usually on point,

So what's the deal here? lol
laugh.gif
..it usually is..but i don't know what my problem islately..i'ma try makin one more phone call..lol

Okay..there is a 50% off today and tomorrow..people seem to know really nothin about it around my way..only around the Syracuse area..footaction confirmed itfor me..

There is really nothin i want though..i will wait till the next Employee Appreciation *EA*

EA = Employee Appreciation, which is 50% off most items for employees instead of their normal 30% off discount. There are some exclusions for this go'round. From what I heard its Blk/concord Six Rings and Kobe 4's.

here's the deal. every1 is correct, 50% off Mon 1/26 starting @ noon & ending close of business tuesday 1/27. Exclusion list is this for footlocker....

1/17 Kobe IV (all dept's. mens & kids)
1/24 6 rings (all depts mens & kids)
Women's Valentine AF1's
Multiple Offers (BOGO, 2 for, 4 for etc.)

THAT'S IT!!!!

One stipulation on AF1's though. You can only purchase 2 total. It doesn't say if its 2 AF1 purchases for an employee per store or in general foremployeeh. So i'm assuming 2 total.

By the way for non-employees....Friends & Family is this weekend to Thurs 29th thru Sat 31st. 30% off for all. I'm assuming that it will be the sameexclusion list. Once I find more info on that I will let all know.

If this is true about the F n F 30 this weekend, Im probably gonna try to go in on that for the shoes that arent in the store where my connect works.

Need to find a FL/FA/Champs in the NY/NJ area with the silver shox r4 retro, silver flights, and blk/wht am1's in a 7.5/8 (flights might be a long shot).

ANYONE NEED ANYTHING? LET ME KNOW IN THE NEXT 4 HOURS, BE READY WITH PAYPAL AND A SMALL TIP FOR MY FRIEND. LIKE ALWAYS IM WILLING TOSHIP OUT OR MEETUP IN SOCAL 818

NOT MUCH IS EXCLUDED SO GET AT ME, ONLY TODAY
PM ME.

Originally Posted by CIDMAN911

It was just up until last year that we weren't able to return the stuff we got at 50% off and get a gift card for the full retail of the shoe. (Ex; Buy Pippens for $80 during 50%, return them for full price on a gift card at another store...and then buy more stuff on the next 50% with that gift card, repeat.).
I would strongly advise any current associates from doing this anymore. Every gift card has historical data that can be easily traced so the original transaction in which the card was loaded will be linear to the employee sale when the item is bought during the 50%. Of course, there are other ways to skirt, but I've seen a LP Investigator at work twice in the past few months because people weren't smart enough to "launder" their Merchandise Return Card.
I feel you man. It comes down to it that when investigators snoop around, most employees got each others back, IF THEY GET CAUGHT. And theres nocameras in these places! Alot of stores got shook down around here and the employees/managers are either still there, simply got moved around or let go forfrom a Footlocker and then I'd see them working at like Champs three towns over cause the District Managers are different...the communication is so weakbetween those guys. I swear to god they just need to Take the L, hit up some of the people they fired or suspected for running cons and pay them to help themprevent future stuff like that....word to Frank Abagnale Jr.

Alls I know is I'm done with Footlocker. I loved everybody I ever met there (even all the d-bags that come in just for the 50%). And above it all I'mtruly sad that its run like crap...when the stores are run right with the right manager, its like the greatest place to work. But I haven't been to onestore lately where managers aren't screwing people over and thats why the employees and their friends scam the hell out of them. I suggest Matt Serra usesome of that 1.5 million salary and get other people to help him other than the half assed corporate Hardy Boys he got running around all "Aha! Another clue!" with it.
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

For real though, I love you Footlocker. Get well soon.

Back
Top Bottom