Footlocker Exclusive AM90, Darker Version of Infrareds via sneakerfiles.com

I checked these out today. They look quite nice, but nothing that i felt needed instacop status.

Originally Posted by Putting In Work

Why the hell can't they just give us the damn Infrareds and not make it super limited where you have to have no life to obtain a pair.

they did ... when the hoa pack dropped back in 05 infrareds were on shelves for months... i managed to pick up 2 pairs for 55 at an outlet in jersey

as far as no life to obtain a pair... thats bs the release last year was an easy cop.... you just gotta put in work son if you really want something

These are awful. Looks like Nike just wanted a reason to release an Infrared-esque 90 to capitalize on the hype that will inevitably come with it.

WEAK.

Originally Posted by daffy 016

Why the hell can't they just give us the damn Infrareds and not make it super limited where you have to have no life to obtain a pair.

they did ... when the hoa pack dropped back in 05 infrareds were on shelves for months... i managed to pick up 2 pairs for 55 at an outlet in jersey

as far as no life to obtain a pair... thats bs the release last year was an easy cop.... you just gotta put in work son if you really want something

eyes.gif
at put in work

i should be able to walk into a footlocker and buy what i want, not put in work for a sneaker release.... cmon sir....

Originally Posted by So Much Sole 23

^Times Have Changed My Dude....... We ALL Know That
laugh.gif

PS- Check Your PM's
nerd.gif
i saw
nerd.gif

i kno times have changed, but i hate that mentality.... like come on
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

^I Hear You Man........ I MOS DEF Miss The Days Of Walking Into Any Retail Shop And Being Able To Cop The New Release No Questions Asked
ohwell.gif
....... Seems Like Nowadays "Putting In Work" Or Having A Plug To Lend A Hand Is MANDATORY For The More Hyped Up Releases
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daffy 016

I'm in NYC and it was not an easy cop unless I didn't have a job.

By the time a spot got them they were gone by the time I got out of work.

These look ok and I might purchase with a discount. I personally think the white laces makes the shoe stand out more and plus it matches well with the whiteswoosh and midsole.

Back
Top Bottom