[| -- Footlocker House Of Hoops possibly coming to Toronto? -- |]

Originally Posted by ktan09

2010? Perfect timing for a LeBron VII New York Knicks colourway at HOH!
I see what you did there....

There's also a BIG move being done by Nike that's coming in 2010.

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Your killing us Q dam I hate teasers
laugh.gif

Can someone tell me what's the difference of HOH from the regular Nike stores (aside of catering exclusively to bballers)?

Sorry, I haven't been paying attention to anything Nike for a while now.

If the Raptors end up drafting Tyreke Evans. He will be JB for sure. That would be sick.. Raptor PE Jordans
pimp.gif
.CB4s PEs are wack IMO. I like Marions Zoom Flight club tho. It woulda beenbetter with the purple, but oh wells. As for big releases.. e.i Kobe PE HDs (1 of 24) Ray allens PEs..They will prolly do that by region or State.. Torontobeing Toronto.. We will wait and see.. Gentry came to town, we all hope that he liked it.. Seems like he did.. It will be good for our jordan releases soon..Nike just needs to smarten up and buy the right products..

this would be too sweet, trips to tdot would definitely become much more frequent for me.

this is GREAT news........very excited, now i can make the long drive there if need be or have connects that won't bail on me (hopefully)

hope this store isn't just raptor PE based and includes the majority if not all of the Kobe PEs

Originally Posted by AirForce1s

this is GREAT news........very excited, now i can make the long drive there if need be or have connects that won't bail on me (hopefully)

hope this store isn't just raptor PE based and includes the majority if not all of the Kobe PEs
I doubt it.

Is that still in the works?
and TheAbove, I think HoH is still supposed to happen in some capacity (not necessarily a flagship store). I forget what the last word/speculation was. 

Originally Posted by nkwu11

Is that still in the works?
Kind of, but not really.... thats all I can really say on it. 
grin.gif

laugh.gif

They've been saying it for years.
Who knows?
But when Gentry said that in the future, Canada may be considered apart of a North American division with the US,
that could mean sooner rather than later.
Just speculating though.

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

They've been saying it for years.
Who knows?
But when Gentry said that in the future, Canada may be considered apart of a North American division with the US,
that could mean sooner rather than later.
Just speculating though.

That was supposed to happen last year AFAIK (See "big move" above). But clearly it's not as straightforward now. 
laugh.gif

Now only if us Winnipeg'ers could get something better. Champs and Foot Locker at Polo Park have good stuff but there's a lot more out there that could be here.

Was at the Footlocker at STC earlier today and theres HOH section in there now. Dude said it's been there for about a month now and mentioned that EC and another store got HOH too.

Yeah, I totally forgot about this thread.
SQ1 hasn't received much that would warrant the 'HOH' exclusive tag.
But I know they'll be getting the Yeezy 2's.........

Originally Posted by RaptorNation

Yeah, I totally forgot about this thread.
SQ1 hasn't received much that would warrant the 'HOH' exclusive tag.
But I know they'll be getting the Yeezy 2's.........

Which store in SQ1 is getting Yeezy's??? 

Back
Top Bottom