FOOTLOCKER INC EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 9/18-9/19

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^^check the griffey thread.i posted a pic of volt griffey sku couple months back

found it bro... i was posting on it too... lol... forgot i tried to stock locate it a couple months back and it was a no go... thanks, family...

Copped the 7 DMP
My boy got the Bred 60+s
2 of my other boys got Air Maxes
Ole girl made a good bit off tips
Dudes from the last 50 missed out on all that dough cuz they wanted too act dumb and/or get greedy

damn thats messed up about that whole store getting fired.

thats why more and more stores have been running a tight ship with these 50 weekends. i know if i worked for the company i would only hook up a select fewmainly people i've been taking care of on a consistent basis who know how things work because some people are selfish when these events come around andonly look out for themselves and don't think about the employee that can get in trouble. i've seen it first hand, dudes going in a store getting shutdown on 50% weekends and getting all salty and making a stink about it.

word, i was in a store a few days ago..... dude comes in actin wild "i know theres a 50, im bout to go in...." son got shut down and hand stankface....grown @+$ men too
smh.gif
smh.gif

So much drama for pieces of materials stitched 2gether
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Thanks for the props tho, I will be mailing the Air Max 95's, rumors are that I take 3 months 2 ship items out
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phanatik9

I was waiting for this to get the Sport Red AM95. Finally got them yesterday!

I picked mine up today!

And Only Hoh, I heard 2 months...
laugh.gif

Got hooked up with the black 1/2 cents for the low...
pimp.gif

Could only get a 9.5 but need a 10 tho.

If anybody can get the 1/2's from a footlocker (i dont care what size) w/ a receipt please help a bro out.. dis was DEFF not my weekend... smh

i agree a lotta stores were strict.. footlocker in the heights (181 NY) werent honoring any 50's from there own employees (which they usually did)

^^^^smh
edit
just as I insult the integrity of this thread with a "yawn" on my previous post, member of a similar name post some really ignorant stuff completelyshattering any form of positivity left here.
This just goes 2 show you all how ahead of this game i am. If there were true peace & harmony in this community there would be less depravity.

Why are there no NT "1st time 50% stories" being shared?

Originally Posted by yaw1800

If anybody can get the 1/2's from a footlocker (i dont care what size) w/ a receipt please help a bro out.. dis was DEFF not my weekend... smh

i agree a lotta stores were strict.. footlocker in the heights (181 NY) werent honoring any 50's from there own employees (which they usually did)

Any size with a receipt?
smh.gif

are we helping you out by getting you extra money when you resell them?
and with a receipt too?
laugh.gif

well maybe he is asking for any size so that he can exchange them for his size? just playing the other side of the coin.

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

are we helping you out by getting you extra money when you resell them? Im a HoH jockrider by the way..
and with a receipt too?
laugh.gif
i can see some of ya juss be lookin for drama .. i said with a receipt b/c the footlocker on Dyckman has my size but i dont know anybody up there.. so i was gonna head up there and exchange them if i got them... i see sum ppl juss write b4 they get a chance to think.. i think i explained myself prettywell.. jump off now.........
happy.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^smh
edit
just as I insult the integrity of this thread with a "yawn" on my previous post, member of a similar name post some really ignorant stuff completely shattering any form of positivity left here.
This just goes 2 show you all how ahead of this game i am. If there were true peace & harmony in this community there would be less depravity.

Why are there no NT "1st time 50% stories" being shared?
wat was ignorant about my post??? I even pm'd u asking if u could get the 1/2's since you were "helping" ppl.. didnt even get aresponse lol... life goes on

Originally Posted by Just bLAzed

are we helping you out by getting you extra money when you resell them? Im a HoH jockrider by the way..
and with a receipt too?
laugh.gif
i can see some of ya juss be lookin for drama .. i said with a receipt b/c the footlocker on Dyckman has my size but i dont know anybody up there .. so i was gonna head up there and exchange them if i got them... i see sum ppl juss write b4 they get a chance to think.. i think i explained myself pretty well.. jump off now.........
happy.gif

you don't need a receipt to exchange stuff but i know how those new york stores get down though. trying to lie talking about you need a receipt toexchange stuff. the employee had the
frown.gif
look on his face when i waslike oh yeah print a receipt out and lets read the return/exchange policy on the back. i got to do my exchanges in the end but it annoyed me how atalmost every place i went to, they gave me a hassle.

also if they seen your receipt and they realized you had got the stuff with the 50% and they realized you weren't an employee you could have potentiallygotten the employee who hooked you up in trouble.

^^ i really didnt know the employee could get in trouble for the exchange.. but that was like my only option.. i didnt know about the 50% until like the nightbefore, guess i shoulda planned this out betta.. the silver 1/2's are due out soon anyway.. i'll juss cop those and get the blackouts when they drop inprice in the mom & pop shops

got the VIIs package, thanks to the dude and female who helped me out, you know who you are

oh and death to resellers
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom