FOOTLOCKER INC EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 9/18-9/19

i bought two pairs of lunar glides+ (black/orange and white/grey) like two weeks ago. Was so happy with it that through the help of a friend i bought 4 morepairs of lunar glide+ with the 50%
this weekend. all and all i bought 4 pairs of lunar glides, sport red 95s and 3 pairs of air max 2009 (retail)

Niketalk wrote:

i really didnt know the employee could get in trouble for the exchange
smh.gif

knowledge is power

Yea u don't get a receipt cuz u will look like a
sick.gif
if u roll up in there with a EMPOLYEE receipt...you can just do an even exchange they don't give ua hard time ESPECIALLY if its a size difference...

Originally Posted by lysolflow

Originally Posted by UPandCOMING32

^^check the griffey thread.i posted a pic of volt griffey sku couple months back

found it bro... i was posting on it too... lol... forgot i tried to stock locate it a couple months back and it was a no go... thanks, family...

awwww... that was the sku from the black and whites... i'm tryin to cop the volts...

anyways...

definito copto'ed:
Raging Bullies
1/2 cents (black beauties) FAVE SHOES EVER
Penny IIs
soooo many lebron and nike shorts (they were 2.50!)
soooo many rocawear shirts (again... 2.50!)
nba sock game

and about cats tryin to do returns after somebody hooked you up... SMH at you if you go in w/ that reciept... just go to another store... cuz you can SERIOUSLYget somebody hulled out if you do, tryin to get some money back or somethin along that lines.... if you was tryin to do an even exchange and they hassled you,then they are just bein difficult... and if that's the case... SMH at them...

i thought it was dumb funny how kinfoe told the employee to print up the receipt to show he dont need a receipt to do an exchange... i bet he was like this...

me personally, i just tell them you aint gettin no receipt potna... and "straight cash, homey"... lol...
laugh.gif

yeah, there's no point of asking for a receipt if you're getting HOOKED UP on the 50% off, even if you bring that receipt to another store to do areturn or whatever, the employee will tell you no, straight up.

YO! Hmmm...

I made off with:

VII DMP
I DMP
nerd.gif

Sport Red 95's
4 gold Flightposites
nerd.gif

4 pair of Asics Gel Lytes ($9.99 each
pimp.gif
)
NB 480 ... $9.99, saw the same shoe/different color in Nordstrom for $110
pimp.gif

Chuck Taylor's for the nieces
Chuck's for my sister

And other misc. things as eventual Christmas gifts. Stocking early. Won't have me caught out there the week of.
smh.gif

DF!!!

DMP I's for my shorty

and neon uptempos, barkleys 94's for me.

ninja sold me da white and navy by mistake so i had to scour footlockers all over NY for da correct neon ones in my size...took da whole day but i got a lastdisplay in da upper eastside.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

^^^^next time stock locate the item, and them call the store 2 confirm the item is in the store.
Then make your way 2 the store.
they did that to 100 miles...nothing was found, i ended up doin da runnin around myself...thank god for google maps and sidekick 2009 3g speeds
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom