FOOTLOCKER INC EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 9/18-9/19

yeap, another one. just got word today in the email. no exclusion list yet. im surprised there isn't a thread already on this.

Someone help me out. I've never been helped.
frown.gif

if anyone in the north or south carolina area willing to help me out hit me up. I will look out for ya

anyone in the tri state area wanna help a dude cop af1 Agassi's & maybe dmp 7s?

hit me up through pm if you can thanks

U gotta be kidding! i start workin at FTL on monday! ugh why couldnt it just be next week
grin.gif

o well i guess ill hit up my connect for this one...

Originally Posted by LonelyBoySole

U gotta be kidding! i start workin at FTL on monday! ugh why couldnt it just be next week
grin.gif

o well i guess ill hit up my connect for this one...
ask your manager if you're in the system already. if you are you can at least go to your store and get stuff

Before this goes any deeper.....

1. Employee Appreciation/EA = and EMPLOYEE ONLY event....theres no Flyers for it, or coupons.....how does it work? you need an employee code or "6 digit"......

2.How do non-employees get it? you need an EMPLOYEE thats willing to allow you to use their code....and a manager thats willing to let it slide..... majority of employees/managers let it rock, your gonna get the hardasses that wanna prove points and flex their Referee shirts....

3. How does one go about gettin an employee to let them rock? easy, strike a convo.....walk into a store, see someone who looks "cool" and just talk to them, let them you know theres an a 50% goin on, if theyll let you cop some stuff and youll break them off with a tip.... majority of dudes are gonna let it rock for $10 or $20..... if you plan on copping $500 worth of stuff, let them know, and tip them well..... I.E. $50 thats how youll get a connect.....

4. Dont be cheap people, dont cause ruckus.... you can only pay CASH because it isnt in your name.......

i bet $10 that these questions get asked even though i post this....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

dam man, shadow 1s, kinda want a pair of raptors too, i kinda want the celtics 1s too, annd the metalic 1s
laugh.gif

Hopefully the neon uptempo max will be copped...
think that's all I want since I can't find the Atlantic Penny II lol.

Back
Top Bottom