FOOTLOCKER INC EMPLOYEE APPRECIATION 9/18-9/19

Originally Posted by frijo sneaker

Hell yea, Whats the discount?
rofl
6f7ca3c8-bc77-4fe8-b27e-e30f81fe6eb7

Here we go again!!! They killing me....

O well... Time to go in again..... Ill be broke for 2 weeks after....lol

Lookin for someone to help me out..... I want to get some goadome nike boots......... Not tryin to lowball just wanna save a couple bucks..... Inbox me.......

Originally Posted by air max 87

Before this goes any deeper.....

1. Employee Appreciation/EA = and EMPLOYEE ONLY event....theres no Flyers for it, or coupons.....how does it work? you need an employee code or "6 digit"......

2.How do non-employees get it? you need an EMPLOYEE thats willing to allow you to use their code....and a manager thats willing to let it slide..... majority of employees/managers let it rock, your gonna get the hardasses that wanna prove points and flex their Referee shirts....

3. How does one go about gettin an employee to let them rock? easy, strike a convo.....walk into a store, see someone who looks "cool" and just talk to them, let them you know theres an a 50% goin on, if theyll let you cop some stuff and youll break them off with a tip.... majority of dudes are gonna let it rock for $10 or $20..... if you plan on copping $500 worth of stuff, let them know, and tip them well..... I.E. $50 thats how youll get a connect.....

4. Dont be cheap people, dont cause ruckus.... you can only pay CASH because it isnt in your name.......

i bet $10 that these questions get asked even though i post this....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

those "tips" are usually $10-$20 per shoe, cheap people try and get 3 or 4 shoes and only "tip" $20. but who in their right mind riskstheir job for $20.

Originally Posted by only HoHs collected

ahem, ahem.
I remember I posted about 50% event once, I hope you are not wrong about your dates op...
unless our DM sent us a fake email I'm pretty sure its a go. someone else on page 1 also confirmed the dates i posted as well.

Originally Posted by thekckid

anyone can help with the 5 pack or the draft day Kobe IV's i'd appreciate it. will tip
your probably going to be out of luck with that pack and kobes always excluded
mad.gif

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

anyone can help with the 5 pack or the draft day Kobe IV's i'd appreciate it. will tip
mad.gif
sure about that? last time i think the packs were a go, kobes is iffy, i can only remember one time when they were included and every time sincethen they werent included so kobes are a toss up.

Jordan packages were a go on the 30 and 50 the last time.

I just got the Volt Uptempos, and a pair of wht/navy Uptempos in my crosshairs.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

mad.gif
sure about that? last time i think the packs were a go, kobes is iffy, i can only remember one time when they were included and every time since then they werent included so kobes are a toss up.
Dont think he was saying the pack will be excluded....i think he was referring to that they might be gone. Idk?
eyes.gif
That pack has been around for 3 half offs now.....they are skimming down.

Back
Top Bottom