Footlocker, Inc. Friends and Family Event Confirmed for 7/23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by NIMO007

Link doesn't work... Btw would I be able to use the coupon on the Kobe IV?

I'm willing to bet that all Kobe IV's will be excluded.
im almost sure they are as well...maybe even the EA out of the last 5 or so EA only once did they allow zk4 (of course at that point all the goodsizes were gone except smaller sizes)....eastbay is having a discount sale right now 30 off 199 or more and 20 off 99 and kobes are excluded so i would bet 99%they are excluded from the F&F.

there is really nothing to grab right now aside from some air max 95s or something and those might even be excluded, but they've been out so hopefully not.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CoolGrayMemo

on the 50%.

do you need a pass or a printed out coupon or is it something else?
You either need to be an employee or have an employee hook you up.

c'mon now. ya'll know them Kobe's, Lebrons, AF1, Jordans, Retroes and n e other shoe nike knows that we like will be excluded.

sorry the link is dead but its a scan of the cards (not long printed coupons this time around) if i get the link again ill post it up or when i get minescoupons in the mail) i got the link from another deal site.

thought the code would help, i doubt the scanned pic would help much since a printable link will show up soon enough, so ill post that when i see it.

The only thing I been waitin on to cop is those Griffey Swingman Remix turf shoes from Champs.

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

c'mon now. ya'll know them Kobe's, Lebrons, AF1, Jordans, Retroes and n e other shoe nike knows that we like will be excluded.

Maybe over where you are...but the store I go to usually just Retro Jordans and Air Force 1s are excluded. Not too sure if its just ignorance on their part, orjust not giving a you know what.

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

Originally Posted by prettymack1989

Maybe over where you are...but the store I go to usually just Retro Jordans and Air Force 1s are excluded. Not too sure if its just ignorance on their part, or just not giving a you know what.

cosign. last EA i took part in, only kobes that were excluded were the draft days. even the nubuck XII's and raging bull pack could be had for 50% off.hoping for the air max 2009's
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Footlocker, Champs, Foot Action Friends and Family 30% off 7/23-26

Sale starts July 23, 2009 through July 26, 2009.

For Footlocker (also works for Lady Footlocker and Kids Footlocker):
Internet Code: FF97CP26

For Champs:
Internet Code: FF97CP69

For FootAction:
Internet code: FF97CP34

F&F Scanned Coupon PDF

20qyl1j.jpg

Is there any chance that the air max 2009s will be included. ive been dying to get a blue pair for a while now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom