Footlocker, Inc. Friends and Family Event Confirmed for 7/23-26

Status
Not open for further replies.
these sales are useless,
every time I happen to have one of these coupon's, the shoe's I want are excluded. SMH

(cross fingers) Gold Medal KB IVs here I come!!!

AI39theanswer Thanks for posting

Im assuming the DMP Retro 1's are not excluded because your able to use a promotional code on the FL website....

unless im wrong.

Dont know what Im copping yet, I wish they still did the 30 percent plus another 10 percent for purchases over a 100 though....

Originally Posted by NIMO007

(cross fingers) Gold Medal KB IVs here I come!!!

AI39theanswer Thanks for posting
ahahahahaha in your dreams. maybe next time. i'be been trying to get kobe's on f&f for soooooooo long and they're always excluded

Originally Posted by TheAdiMac

Dont know what Im copping yet, I wish they still did the 30 percent plus another 10 percent for purchases over a 100 though....
How's that work?

probably gonna cop some free 5.0's for running and chilling.......

Do you think this will be the last FnF before school starts? I need to get kids back to school shoes. Not sure if I want to get them now or wait to see ifthere is another FnF sale.

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Do you think this will be the last FnF before school starts? I need to get kids back to school shoes. Not sure if I want to get them now or wait to see if there is another FnF sale.

I'd hazard a guess that they would. However, if you have the funds now better safe than sorry.

we need that list fam
smile.gif

Originally Posted by guesshooiem

Do you think this will be the last FnF before school starts? I need to get kids back to school shoes. Not sure if I want to get them now or wait to see if there is another FnF sale.
There's always one right before school starts. It'll probably be a week before labor day.

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

are jordan 1s usually excluded from F&F?

I went to FL today after work and they said ALL jordan's are good to go. I hope she wasn't lying.

Originally Posted by Rapsteady1

Originally Posted by cbfpunch

are jordan 1s usually excluded from F&F?

I went to FL today after work and they said ALL jordan's are good to go. I hope she wasn't lying.

thanks. and yeah, i hope so too. i'm actually thinking about picking up the all black 1s or the black/grey ones when they drop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom