Footlocker Stores Closing List (POST IF U CAN ADD TO THE LIST)

They decide to cut-back these stores now when every little penny counts for the average American
laugh.gif
Should of realized they sell shoes and not Starbucks coffee.

Footaction Eastpoint mall in Baltimore is closing the end of the month....now there saying champs in the same mall will also be closing the end of the month

Footlocker
Tampa Bay
has Lady,Kids,AND Mens
so why is this post opping up its not like its a Tradegy
Not that many stores are closing

Footlocker
Tampa Bay
has Lady,Kids,AND Mens
so why is this post opping up its not like its a Tradegy
Not that many stores are closing

which tampa stores are going? westshore, or international. cuz university have some of the most profitable stores in the market.

like i have said, FTL is closing under performers. Though the ladies division doesn't make alot, it still fits a niche market, the only probelm is thewomens footwear market is largely based in internet sales.

Originally Posted by NomadicSole21

They decide to cut-back these stores now when every little penny counts for the average American
laugh.gif
Should of realized they sell shoes and not Starbucks coffee.

Very true!

I would post my boys store the managers straight up shipped shoes to fake locations. Dudes made off with hella 12s....maybe 70+

So they are just store to store transfering? None in cincinnati yet closing, maybe they will know soon for sure...

my friend that works at footlocker here in cali told me that he doesnt know yet if theyre gonna close any over here.

Got outta there at the perfect time...they were gonna promote me to a rookie store and I'm sure it would've closed on me... And I came from a top 10 in the company store

lol they should close some stores, this small shopping mall in bay area has 2 regular footlockers, 1 lady's foot locker, 1 kids, 1 champs, 1 footaction, 1 finishline, 2 shiekhs, and 2 other shoe stores. that's about half the store in the mall!

Originally Posted by solesearchin

So they are just store to store transfering? None in cincinnati yet closing, maybe they will know soon for sure...
The Footlocker in Tower Place Downtown in closed I believe. Well they finish shipping out inventory next week.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by solesearchin

The Footlocker in Tower Place Downtown in closed I believe. Well they finish shipping out inventory next week.

LOL I'm numb because I knew than one and didnt even count it
roll.gif
.... Was there any deals

The Lady Foot Lockers that are closing down do have some pretty good sales for all the girls looking for new sneakers.
There was one in San Diego that just closed that had some good deals.

Lady footlockers ARE closing..maybe not all but ALOT ... No ones really buying lady shoes anymore thats why. and as for footlockers they are most likely just shipping out shoes. Couple Champs are closing too. Oh yea.. and the only stores that are closing are the Low Volume stores. So if they really dont sell stuff in that area Expect them to Close.

The one in the Yorktown Mall in Lombard, IL closed a couple weeks ago. No specials or anything. They just packed everything up and shipped to different stores.

Back
Top Bottom