Footlocker Stores Closing List (POST IF U CAN ADD TO THE LIST)

Originally Posted by ThrowedInDaGame

I would post my boys store the managers straight up shipped shoes to fake locations. Dudes made off with hella 12s....maybe 70+

laugh.gif
 wow. what do you mean fake locations? their own friend's houses?

Originally Posted by Groady Wang

The Footaction in the Freehold Mall in Freehold, NJ is closing at the end of january

Really? I used to work at that one 5 years ago....  while the retro 2's, 12's, and 13's were coming out

To put my two cents I work at FNL and from what weve been told they are closing alot of ladyfoot lockers cuz sales have plummited. and alot of footactions are closing down too. and I know that FNL is closing a good amount of cali stores cuz people down there dont buy the stuff we sell. This sucks for all shoe stores though, I dont think anyone wants to see shoe retailers not do well

Originally Posted by wren32

To put my two cents I work at FNL and from what weve been told they are closing alot of ladyfoot lockers cuz sales have plummited. and alot of footactions are closing down too. and I know that FNL is closing a good amount of cali stores cuz people down there dont buy the stuff we sell. This sucks for all shoe stores though, I dont think anyone wants to see shoe retailers not do well

tired.gif
. They gotta start offering more deals and sales.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by wren32

tired.gif
. They gotta start offering more deals and sales.
thats exactly what they dont need i think they had to many people are waiting for items to go on sale and thats killing margins
grin.gif

all this is not good but at the same time its good for the mom and pops
ohwell.gif

Lady Footlockers wasnt listed with Footlocker n Footaction. So they are going to "kinda' companied them within districts that your local store/mall LFL. Thats what i was told from my DM

Back
Top Bottom