Footlocker will not get the 14/9 Package for Men Only Kids. Footaction will though

Footlocker will not be getting the PACKS for Men in March, but will be getting Kids. Although we will be getting the packs in April. I saw the SKU List forwhat Footlocker has purchased for the months from February - April.

Footactions will get the Men's 14/9 Package.

Yes it doesn't make any sense, and things may change but the list shows exactly what Footlocker has purchased and only the kids were on it. Interestingstuff to see what Nike has bought though, such as more Air Stabs, no Dunks, some Glow in the Dark Nikes, Jordan Enhancers.

Naw, they'll probably spread them around the company.
Footlocker on 34th gets every single J(I know this and I don't even live in NY
laugh.gif
), so of course they'll have these

If it showed through April, was the 2/21 included? If so, that's quite an interesting move, to say the least.

I know there is a lot of skepticism with this info, i'm sure as hell not happy. It might be all a mistake but the shoes that are listed on the SKU listsare extremely obscure, and i don't see why they would leave it off considering its such a big deal. The 2/21 Packs are included on our Sku list for themonth of April.

In addition although its different, in one of those threads, it was stated that Canada would not get the 2/21 packs has anyone confirmed that yet?

I don't think it is, but this SKU list is legit, and we use this to try and get other stores product that we think they are gonna utilize. I hope that theyjust left it off the SKU list on accident, but this list is indeed what Footlocker has purchased.

The manager at footlocker told me that its on their product shipment along with kids sizes.

Quit Lying!!!! im an assistant manager for footlocker, and we getting all the packs plus the GR XX3s....so what are you talking bout?????

It's a sku list for what the company has ordered for the stores, not for what we get. This sku list is independent of any store that anyone would work atsince it is utilized for DM's and RVP's to get any product that a store manager requests or feels they should receive. And i'm not sure aboutChamps, since they do operate differently than us as Footactions, Footlockers and Kids operate as one division.

Like i said i've seen the sku list that includes the 2/21 pack, and the 2 colors of the 23's in Feb, as well as March. But we have not seen the 14/9pack.

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FALSE...

Mods...Lock this post...PLEASE...

JM

who are going to believe jmadidas who has always given us the correct info when it comes to footlocker/champs/footaction............or just a randomniketalker

I'll go with JM

Yeah, I spoke to a good friend of mines that is a Manager@ footlocker and he said that they expect the 14/9 pack to be delivered early March

FYI...

SKU

41-04486-704

For the kid who started this post...please change the title to "Oops...Mods...Please delete" before this false information perpetuates Niketalk...

JM

Back
Top Bottom