Footlocker will not get the 14/9 Package for Men Only Kids. Footaction will though

ya my manager says we are getting them....footaction only haha....im in hawaii and only niketown and 3 other footlocker inc stores got the last pack....lessthan 160 in hawaii...hope i can cop all the other packs as easy as i did this last one

This happened with the BMP, the sku for mens didn't show. I'm sure this is the same thing. They'd be hustlin' backwards not buying mens packs

Originally Posted by jmadidas2001

FYI...

SKU

41-04486-704

For the kid who started this post...please change the title to "Oops...Mods...Please delete" before this false information perpetuates Niketalk...

JM
There you have it.....

This is wack...oh well, I'll just cop from somewhere else......that's a hurt piece tho.

None of the stores have received the release date list for March nor April. The only pack that a less quantity was purchased was XXI / II package. We don'treceive release date list for the next month until the last week of the month or when the release date product starts to be shipped to the store.

What i want to know about the packs is what website they are on because for the X/XIII pack they were on footlocker.com and eastbay.com, but not champs orfootaction. It just seemed weird because they probably got them in stores and are all the same company.

Wow thank God I went to click on this post and read what was inside. I was about to just believe the title and put it to memory. Thanks for clearing it up JM.

Back
Top Bottom