FOR ANYBODY COPPING THE MAX ORANGE 1'S TAKE A LOOK

Yes shoes crease but they dont have to look like beaters in 1 wear, JB is a disgrace.

Wait wait wait... if im not mistaken, arent shoes supposed to crease? I dont understand why some of yall are talking trash about jb quality in this topic.Every single Jordan, new, old, OG's from 1985, whatever, are all gonna crease when you wear them. Oh and reeboks will crease too, and so will adidas aswell. Oh and im not 100% on this one, but i think even Filas and Pumas will too...

ouch, i aint gonna lie, that made me think a lil bit. its true that if u rock ur kicks u gotta expect them to get creased and such, but damn those look like aregular pair of I's after like 10 wears. maybe ill make that device home boy on the maintenance and care forum made to prevent creases. does anyone know ifthat thing really works?

Economy is bad and to make money quality isn't an issue for jb anymore as long as the shoe is decent. Low cost items and sales is what makes the bottomline in a business and we all should know that. If they focus on quality their cost would be higher and it would cut into their profit margins so jb now wouldrather slap a jordan logo and sell the shoes because they know at the end of the day whether the price is retail or discounted people will buy jb shoesregardless bc of the band! I've said this to myself I will NEVER buy jb anymore bc the shoe is ugly or poor quality so I've been lying to myself lol.We buy the kicks bc they look good and not many people have shoe knowledge like usm so let's stop hating whether the shoe creases or has bad quality....goout and spend and help our economy turn around. We all are brand loyal to jb so let's keep it that way.

Should of worn force fields with them...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

^ people look dumb when they walk like that
your the one who started a thread about your shoes creasing.......so yea what did you want again?

they gonna get creased up anyway, especially with that material. I actually want a pair of those. but you took them pics without you wearing them, of coursethey gonna look like that. but I bet when you put them on, they don't even look that bad. stuff some socks in there when your not wearing them to hold upthe creasing a little.

Originally Posted by AJMasta

Wait wait wait... if im not mistaken, arent shoes supposed to crease? I dont understand why some of yall are talking trash about jb quality in this topic. Every single Jordan, new, old, OG's from 1985, whatever, are all gonna crease when you wear them. Oh and reeboks will crease too, and so will adidas as well. Oh and im not 100% on this one, but i think even Filas and Pumas will too...

my buddy had his on at work today. they didnt look like they had creased anymore than the typical shoe. got home to find mine in the mail. i gotta say thati really dont see how people are comparing them to red. they look straight up hunter safety orange. dont know what i'm gonna wear with them, but for somestrange reason i still like them.

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

i wore my max orange 1's yesterday to school and man the crease up so easy i mess up get these i should of got the portland 6 rings
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
why you lying, from the looks of that sentence you didnt go to school. and you really dont go to school, cause if you did the 6ix rings wouldnt even be apart of your grammar.
LMAO HAHAHAHAHA
roll.gif
Man that was one long sentence. Anyway, nylon, leather, cloth, or cardboard. Its all gonna crease dude.

hahaah yeah these guy's sentence sounds like when you listen to a cell phone call 'breaking up'
i shoulda yeah they creased on the 6 rings coulda got dang oh the material cheap yaheard

Back
Top Bottom