FOR ANYBODY COPPING THE MAX ORANGE 1'S TAKE A LOOK

If creases drive you nuts you really should have known to stay away from this shoe in the first place. I mean just from the material used on it alone shouldhave been a huge red flag.

Originally Posted by brooklynnyc3000

How's the comfort when you wear those inserts?
especially the wearable shoe trees. is there enough room in the toebox with them in the shoe????? force fields cramp the toebox on my XX3's.

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

i wore my max orange 1's yesterday to school and man the crease up so easy i mess up get these i should of got the portland 6 rings
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
so much bad quality =/ i was looking forward to them but might cop the pewter ones; any1 have pics of them?

Originally Posted by mikeposite

Originally Posted by jdiaz713

i wore my max orange 1's yesterday to school and man the crease up so easy i mess up get these i should of got the portland 6 rings
mad.gif
mad.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
why you lying, from the looks of that sentence you didnt go to school. and you really dont go to school, cause if you did the 6ix rings wouldnt even be apart of your grammar.

sounds like a drop out who got a size too big.

Probably the most effective way to stop all that creasing is just buy true to size or a half size small if you don't mind the squeeze. I know my AF1'sand I's don't crease half as bad when my foot fills the whole shoe
laugh.gif

Im anxious to see if the true blue 3's have dropped in quality since the last retro.. Them will be out in March I do believe. Maybe May? Thats the onlyrelease I'm looking forward too that Ive seen this year... :/

that's what happens when you wear shoes but those were a super easy pass for me anyway. 1's are super played out.

^ I called today and they said that they were niketown/urban account only and they weren't going to release em online, but who knows....

^^^if that's the case these would be more limited that the black/redstraps
smh.gif

but not many people want these so it evens out

Back
Top Bottom