FOR ANYBODY COPPING THE MAX ORANGE 1'S TAKE A LOOK

these things are definitely orange to the MAX! you might get away with saying they are reddish-orange if you are in a super dimly lit area...material is betterthan expected but still not enough to get me to cop especially since i'm in toronto, ontario in canada and they selling for 150+13% tax ! the pewter 1 >than max orange 1 and thats saying a lot...

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Saw these today, material does look very cheap, decided to pass. Will cop sometime in the future maybe.

........... Isn't it still going to be the same shoe material?

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Originally Posted by WindyCity23

Saw these today, material does look very cheap, decided to pass. Will cop sometime in the future maybe.

........... Isn't it still going to be the same shoe material?

Nah - its like a fine wine - it improves with time... LOL I'll admit - I still want them.

Originally Posted by tdog91184

They're nylon, not cement. They're going to crease not matter how many times you wear them. Nylon is a plyable material.

Nice post. Real talk and you taught the OP a new word I bet...

shoes are meants to be worn and they crease when you walk..... get a life and get an education

this might sound odee %*!! but if you have a steam iron at the crib like the ones u use for clothes. believe it or not but it helps take the creases offatleast in the toebox.. not completely but it helps. ive been doin it to my vandals for a min.

Back
Top Bottom