For my 20 year old and 21 year old NTer's...you ever feel like life is moving a little too fast now?

seem's like when I was 18, and 19 things were kind of smooth and I was thinking these are some cool  years 
pimp.gif

then when you hit 20 and 21 it's like oh +$@@, gotta get the ball rolling, no slacking, no sleep, time is going fast as heck.

before you know it we'll all be 25 and then 30......+$@@'s scary son
grin.gif

I wish I was still playing football
laugh.gif

seem's like when I was 18, and 19 things were kind of smooth and I was thinking these are some cool  years 
pimp.gif

then when you hit 20 and 21 it's like oh +$@@, gotta get the ball rolling, no slacking, no sleep, time is going fast as heck.

grin.gif

laugh.gif

real talk sometimes i still think im really young but then i look at the calendar its 2011 and i was born in 91 and im like WTH!?
the worst is when you go to nbadraft.net and you see the top 5 projected picks are younger than you 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

real talk sometimes i still think im really young but then i look at the calendar its 2011 and i was born in 91 and im like WTH!?
the worst is when you go to nbadraft.net and you see the top 5 projected picks are younger than you 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

pimp.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Edit: Me too* man.
frown.gif
I feel like time is going by so fast. I wish I could go back to freshmen year of college. Time to get a job and see what the real world is about.

Originally Posted by Dmvbatman

pimp.gif

grin.gif

laugh.gif

Edit: Me too* man.
frown.gif
I feel like time is going by so fast. I wish I could go back to freshmen year of college. Time to get a job and see what the real world is about.

real talk life is moving fast but as long as i am on schedule with graduating on time no complaints for me. I really +$%%@+ up my college experience by getting suspended but I have bounced back and about to go to a better school so i aint even made. The only thing i am scared of is taking this upper level courses and finding work experience before I graduate.

real talk life is moving fast but as long as i am on schedule with graduating on time no complaints for me. I really +$%%@+ up my college experience by getting suspended but I have bounced back and about to go to a better school so i aint even made. The only thing i am scared of is taking this upper level courses and finding work experience before I graduate.

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
man u aint never lied & op i feel u on all that

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
man u aint never lied & op i feel u on all that

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
omg you don't know how this makes me feel
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
trust me i know man, it hurts sooo much that they get to live out your dream 

Originally Posted by Flyest In The Hood

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif