For my 20 year old and 21 year old NTer's...you ever feel like life is moving a little too fast now?

I was just talking about this with some of my Boys. Feels like just yesterday when we graduated from high school. Then we realized its going to be 3 years. Its kind of crazy how much people have change during that time as well

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

the worst is when you go to nbadraft.net and you see the top 5 projected picks are younger than you 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif
man u aint never lied & op i feel u on all that

roll.gif
For some reason I thought I was the only one who felt this way.

I was just talking about this with some of my Boys. Feels like just yesterday when we graduated from high school. Then we realized its going to be 3 years. Its kind of crazy how much people have change during that time as well

well at least I still have a chance to live a little.......I'm just going to make my early 20's the BEST years that I can.

well at least I still have a chance to live a little.......I'm just going to make my early 20's the BEST years that I can.

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

the worst is when you go to nbadraft.net and you see the top 5 projected picks are younger than you 
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Wow didn't know other people felt this way too
laugh.gif
I was born in 92 so I still have about a year before they get into the NBA and then I can feel bad

Originally Posted by Fresh Prince of Nowhere

mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif
Wow didn't know other people felt this way too
laugh.gif
I was born in 92 so I still have about a year before they get into the NBA and then I can feel bad

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Good looks Cabron James23
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 its all jokes fam.  but lettuce be cereal, its a good thing that at your young age you recognize that life isnt about playing games.  Put in your work, stay healthy, be around people who truly care for you, and enjoy life. 

Originally Posted by MrSneakerman

Good looks Cabron James23
tired.gif

laugh.gif
 its all jokes fam.  but lettuce be cereal, its a good thing that at your young age you recognize that life isnt about playing games.  Put in your work, stay healthy, be around people who truly care for you, and enjoy life. 

Turning 21 in June.  I do feel like life is moving fast, but it doesn't really bother me that much.  I'm ready to get done with school, and find out what real life is about.

Turning 21 in June.  I do feel like life is moving fast, but it doesn't really bother me that much.  I'm ready to get done with school, and find out what real life is about.

Its crazy man. 3 years ago I was a freshmen, care free and still in football shape. Now I have a repaired ACL, a senior, and looking for a job. Time flies by a little too fast. But I'm also looking forward to whats next.

Originally Posted by CJ616

As long as you keep a steady pace with your studies, and do what you're supposed to be doing, you'll feel like you're right on time... If you start slacking and falling behind the least bit, that's when you feel time creaping up on dat mass.

Its crazy man. 3 years ago I was a freshmen, care free and still in football shape. Now I have a repaired ACL, a senior, and looking for a job. Time flies by a little too fast. But I'm also looking forward to whats next.

Originally Posted by CJ616

As long as you keep a steady pace with your studies, and do what you're supposed to be doing, you'll feel like you're right on time... If you start slacking and falling behind the least bit, that's when you feel time creaping up on dat mass.

Back
Top Bottom