For my Nike talkers in a relationship

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did I ever say I was swimming in punani? Negro im grinding, I spend 0 effort chasing skirts and let situations naturally play themselves out.

Pump ya breaks reverse Hef
That internet touched nerve. Sounds good but that isn't what you portrayed in your first post. Nah no need to pump my brakes I'm not driving I'm in my spot chilling.

i think the equal thing is really subjective and means something different to everyone. The way you were raised and your environment really influence you. I grew up with mom not working and my dad being the sole provider. He made all the rules and ran ****. I grew up being an independent kid and was taught to never expect or need anything from anyone. I've always worked really hard for what i have. I make a decent living and so does my boyfriend. When we decided to live together and share a life we split everything. Rent and bills and every day life stuff. I like it this way. But if i had the choice to be a stay at home mom i would JK i say that but i know i would be bored out of my mine. Its even harder when you are used to buying and getting what you want i couldn't imagine having to depend on someone and ask them for money...Ultimately you have to find someone who has the same ambitions or mentality as you, otherwise i feel like it wont work with anyone..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom