edit: UPPPPPGRADE
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

92925_jeterhousejpg.jpg
BAWWWWSSSEEE!!
right down the street from my crib.. view from bayshore is 
eek.gif
... everyone calls "davis island ", jeter island now lol

btw dude has a FULL on club being put in there. movie theater. AND he is having workers for bother on staff. lmao. dude will steal ur girl in a sec. he parties ALL the time here in tampa with jordan. i mean ALL the time. just last night at the Hardrock, and night before on the strip of bars. dude is a stud man.

btw dude has a FULL on club being put in there. movie theater. AND he is having workers for bother on staff. lmao. dude will steal ur girl in a sec. he parties ALL the time here in tampa with jordan. i mean ALL the time. just last night at the Hardrock, and night before on the strip of bars. dude is a stud man.

The view in that NYC apartment is crazy. Waking up to an unobstructed view of NYC must be insane

The view in that NYC apartment is crazy. Waking up to an unobstructed view of NYC must be insane

Originally Posted by roc4life24

im sure dudes ball out extra hard cuz of no taxes thing in FL (something of that nature someone knows) though

but thats tooo much crib but then again you (and all these supermodels) are only 30 once
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No state income tax.

Originally Posted by roc4life24

im sure dudes ball out extra hard cuz of no taxes thing in FL (something of that nature someone knows) though

but thats tooo much crib but then again you (and all these supermodels) are only 30 once
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
No state income tax.

Originally Posted by scshift

Awe man, waking up basically overtop of the city, to that view, damn those pics are somethin else

Originally Posted by scshift

Awe man, waking up basically overtop of the city, to that view, damn those pics are somethin else

31k square feet!?!? and 20 mill for an apt.? an apartmentttttt!?!?
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
Jeter has TOO much money...

as sum ppls have alrdy said... gimme sumthhin with a 1/4 that square footage in malibu or the hollywood hills... CURTAINS. id be doin wilt numbers all the same.... i mean can you even ever feel comfortable in that house? %*+**# could be in your crib cleanin you outttt and i bet this dude prolly wouldnt even hear them/ notice for weeks... have thieves sleepin n rooms he aint even kno was there
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

31k square feet!?!? and 20 mill for an apt.? an apartmentttttt!?!?
30t6p3b.gif
sick.gif
eek.gif
Jeter has TOO much money...

as sum ppls have alrdy said... gimme sumthhin with a 1/4 that square footage in malibu or the hollywood hills... CURTAINS. id be doin wilt numbers all the same.... i mean can you even ever feel comfortable in that house? %*+**# could be in your crib cleanin you outttt and i bet this dude prolly wouldnt even hear them/ notice for weeks... have thieves sleepin n rooms he aint even kno was there
mad.gif
tired.gif
frown.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom