For Sale: Derek Jeter $20 million NYC Penthouse | Pictures

As a Red Sox fan as much as I hate the Yankees,I cant hate on Jeter. He consistently stays winning at EVERYTHING.

Derek "The Man" Jeter 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

As a Red Sox fan as much as I hate the Yankees,I cant hate on Jeter. He consistently stays winning at EVERYTHING.

Derek "The Man" Jeter 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I wouldnt be comfortable in that NY apartment without curtains or blinds.
At night the lack of privacy will make me feel totally naked, like a bird in a cage.
Feels like someone with a binocular can see my every move.

I wouldnt be comfortable in that NY apartment without curtains or blinds.
At night the lack of privacy will make me feel totally naked, like a bird in a cage.
Feels like someone with a binocular can see my every move.

Originally Posted by DunkNForce

other than the view whats so special? - NY
BOSSSSSS - FL

pimp.gif
Jeter's got it made
The place in NYC is so expensive because it's right on 5th ave one of the most expensive areas in the world. Donald Trump owns the building.

BOSSSSSS - FL

pimp.gif
Jeter's got it made
The place in NYC is so expensive because it's right on 5th ave one of the most expensive areas in the world. Donald Trump owns the building.

SO WHERES HE GONNA LIVE AND STAY DURNIN THE SEASON???.....IF HES BUILDING A HOUSE IN FLA AND HE SELLING THE CONDO IN NY WHEN HE PLAYS AND SPENDS MOST OF THE SEASON IN NY!!!.....THE MLB OFFSEASON IS NOT VERY LONG AND FOR THAT TO BE HIS OFFSEASON HOUSE.........WOW!!!!

SO WHERES HE GONNA LIVE AND STAY DURNIN THE SEASON???.....IF HES BUILDING A HOUSE IN FLA AND HE SELLING THE CONDO IN NY WHEN HE PLAYS AND SPENDS MOST OF THE SEASON IN NY!!!.....THE MLB OFFSEASON IS NOT VERY LONG AND FOR THAT TO BE HIS OFFSEASON HOUSE.........WOW!!!!

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Probably a cheap motel

Originally Posted by Vinsanity

Probably a cheap motel

I'd like to see a female try saying "No" after they get brought up there.

and I don't even like NYC...

ps, everyone saying it isn't worth 20 Mill, I damn near gaurantee that bedroom they show is not the master bedroom and there is at least one other living/chilling area.

I'd like to see a female try saying "No" after they get brought up there.

and I don't even like NYC...

ps, everyone saying it isn't worth 20 Mill, I damn near gaurantee that bedroom they show is not the master bedroom and there is at least one other living/chilling area.

He could move 4-5 girls into that new pad and they would never bump into each other 
30t6p3b.gif

He could move 4-5 girls into that new pad and they would never bump into each other 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by xilegacy

BOSSSSSS - FL

pimp.gif
Jeter's got it made

it's on 1st ave actually..
the view + donald trump + being close to the water is why it's so expensive.

Back
Top Bottom