For those crying about Kobe Bryant trying so hard to get all star mvp...

Most Field Goals Attempted - Career
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FGA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]233[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kareem Abdul Jabbar[/td][td]213[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]201[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bob Pettit[/td][td]193[/td][/tr][tr][td]Julius Erving[/td][td]178[/td][/tr][/table]

Most Field Goals Attempted - Per Game   (Minimum 40 FG Attempted)
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FGA [/td][/tr][tr][td]George Mikan[/td][td]20.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lebron James[/td][td]19.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carmelo Anthony[/td][td]18.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]17.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bob Pettit[/td][td]17.5[/td][/tr][/table]

Most Field Goals Attempted in a game
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FGA - Year[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rick Barry[/td][td]27 - 1967[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]27 - 2003 (2 TO)[/td][/tr][/table]

Most Field Goals Made - Per Game   (Minimum 25 FG Made)
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FGM [/td][/tr][tr][td]Carmelo Anthony[/td][td]10.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lebron James[/td][td]9.8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]8.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]David Thompson[/td][td]8.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]8.0[/td][/tr][/table]

Most Steals - Career
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Steals[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]37[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]33[/td][/tr][tr][td]Isiah Thomas[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Kidd[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]Larry Bird[/td][td]23[/td][/tr][/table]
alot of you actually just run off at the mouth for no reason. if you are gonna hate on a player then hate equally....

Most Field Goals Attempted - Career
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FGA[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]233[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kareem Abdul Jabbar[/td][td]213[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]201[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bob Pettit[/td][td]193[/td][/tr][tr][td]Julius Erving[/td][td]178[/td][/tr][/table]

Most Field Goals Attempted - Per Game   (Minimum 40 FG Attempted)
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FGA [/td][/tr][tr][td]George Mikan[/td][td]20.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lebron James[/td][td]19.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Carmelo Anthony[/td][td]18.0[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]17.9[/td][/tr][tr][td]Bob Pettit[/td][td]17.5[/td][/tr][/table]

Most Field Goals Attempted in a game
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FGA - Year[/td][/tr][tr][td]Rick Barry[/td][td]27 - 1967[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]27 - 2003 (2 TO)[/td][/tr][/table]

Most Field Goals Made - Per Game   (Minimum 25 FG Made)
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]FGM [/td][/tr][tr][td]Carmelo Anthony[/td][td]10.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Lebron James[/td][td]9.8[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]8.5[/td][/tr][tr][td]David Thompson[/td][td]8.3[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]8.0[/td][/tr][/table]

Most Steals - Career
[table][tr][td]Player[/td][td]Steals[/td][/tr][tr][td]Michael Jordan[/td][td]37[/td][/tr][tr][td]Kobe Bryant[/td][td]33[/td][/tr][tr][td]Isiah Thomas[/td][td]31[/td][/tr][tr][td]Jason Kidd[/td][td]24[/td][/tr][tr][td]Larry Bird[/td][td]23[/td][/tr][/table]
alot of you actually just run off at the mouth for no reason. if you are gonna hate on a player then hate equally....

why would you hate? i mean doesnt every player wanna be considered the best? wouldnt lebron? or wade? not everyone is content with making it to the allstar game. some want to be the best player out there.. and if you have the skills to make it to that allstar game, you gotta prove you belong... and play hard, that iswhy the fans vote for you

why would you hate? i mean doesnt every player wanna be considered the best? wouldnt lebron? or wade? not everyone is content with making it to the allstar game. some want to be the best player out there.. and if you have the skills to make it to that allstar game, you gotta prove you belong... and play hard, that iswhy the fans vote for you

Originally Posted by What up

I hate you for making this stupid thread.

quit lying. you know you hated me before this thread
laugh.gif

My god the stanhood is strong, regardless your bashing him throughout the year when yall lose.

Who the hell would go and take the time to find something like this?
laugh.gif

My god the stanhood is strong, regardless your bashing him throughout the year when yall lose.

Who the hell would go and take the time to find something like this?
laugh.gif

Okay?

Kobe was definitely gunning for MVP, which I had no problem with.

Not that big of a deal.

Okay?

Kobe was definitely gunning for MVP, which I had no problem with.

Not that big of a deal.

Can't say I've watched all of the ASGs, but from the many I have watched, I never saw one player in an ASG not pass the ball while being double and triple teamed. Players have gone after the MVP award before, just not the way Kobe did it.

Can't say I've watched all of the ASGs, but from the many I have watched, I never saw one player in an ASG not pass the ball while being double and triple teamed. Players have gone after the MVP award before, just not the way Kobe did it.

Not that I even really care about this topic, but is it really THAT serious?

From what I remember the guys normally try to let the hometown all-star get the MVP.

Back
Top Bottom