For those not really about sneakers, what is your expensive hobby?

I WISH an 8th could last me 2 weeks, its every 4 days usually.. 6 days MAX. An 8th is 50 around here but by time I go get my 40 of 211 and the buy one get onepack of chocolate phillies and some jack in the box on the way home ill be spendin almost 70 damn dollars.

i really gotta stop

sneakers are still number 1 in my life right now

right now though

golf - looking for a new driver, and maybe a new set or irons. im thinking mizuno
competitive paintball - i havent played in forever but my god this one is expensive. i didnt mind dropping a grand on a gun, but the price of paint was killingme
guitar - im gonna stick to epiphone instead of a gibson
clothes - i used to spend thousands of dollars every odd month on jackets, jeans and track suits in high school. i still like to buy, but not in the capacitylike i used to. i gave almost all of it to my little brother, he doesnt need to be spending money on clothing

ive cut back on all within the last year to buy shoes though. i gotta stop smh

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

I WISH an 8th could last me 2 weeks, its every 4 days usually.. 6 days MAX. An 8th is 50 around here but by time I go get my 40 of 211 and the buy one get one pack of chocolate phillies and some jack in the box on the way home ill be spendin almost 70 damn dollars.

i really gotta stop
laugh.gif
I'm a broke college student. This is the first year I've even been able to cop 8ths on the reg.

P.S. You should invest in some glass. It'll save you money in the long run. I still roll blunts occasionally, but the bud tastes so much better out of theglass.

my car collection. And I don't get to spend near enough time with my beauties
frown.gif
I travel a lot too, but it's less expensive. I guess I have a lot ofliquor/wine and people would consider it expensive, bu it doesn't seem so to me.

trees..bought 6 gs the other day now im down to like 2 or 3 blunts
smh.gif
(like 1.5-2.0 left)
working out
training mma
and i hate having to re up on supplements..its so expensive

Originally Posted by Physicx

sneakers are still number 1 in my life right now

right now though

golf - looking for a new driver, and maybe a new set or irons. im thinking mizuno
competitive paintball - i havent played in forever but my god this one is expensive. i didnt mind dropping a grand on a gun, but the price of paint was killing me
guitar - im gonna stick to epiphone instead of a gibson
clothes - i used to spend thousands of dollars every odd month on jackets, jeans and track suits in high school. i still like to buy, but not in the capacity like i used to. i gave almost all of it to my little brother, he doesnt need to be spending money on clothing

ive cut back on all within the last year to buy shoes though. i gotta stop smh
??????????
info lol???

instead of buyin mj regularly, I dont see why yall dont just cip like a pound and be straight for aminute, buyin in bulk is cheaper ya know

Weed..Im already debating on copping my first O.
smh.gif
pimp.gif
lol lurkin

Oh..my car too....actually that's where almost everything goes to.

No doubt, sneakers are my main hobby. I spent thousands last year and plan to get twice as many kicks this year.

Beyond that, streetwear is probably my second vice.
I spend hundreds a month on that. That S/S Play Cloths +#! is gonna set me back this month.I buy alot of hats too.

Clubbing is probably my third biggest expense as I go out sometimes 4x a wk and rarely do I pay less than $20. I don't really
drink which saves me money, but the dress clothes I wear to go out are pricey. "All this Louis Vuitton +#! aint cheap, man"

Lastly, I collect a few things so my left over change goes to adding to my Family Guy memorabilia, copping dvds and
various toys/collectibles.

Back
Top Bottom