-For those of you looking to buy a 2011 Mercedes-Benz S65...I've found one for you-

Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaym...9QQptZUSQ5fCarsQ5fTrucks

BIN: $227,530.00 ....Sorry if i'm "blowing up" your auction....
laugh.gif

....Perfect Color combo too, Diamond-White on Black/Black....There is a GOD, and he lives in Germany...
embarassed.gif

6684092_23.jpg

6684092_12.jpg

....More pics in the Ebay link....

Thanks for posting this OP.
Maybe an NTer will get lucky and be the one to take this off my hands.

Thanks for posting this OP.
Maybe an NTer will get lucky and be the one to take this off my hands.

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif
Semi on topic but I was just reading this thing in the paper about people who are starting to go over to Europe to pick out their cars at the factory and how it can end up being cheaper then buying it here in the states. (including the cost of airfare) 

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

OP you should take that link off youll get in some trouble with the mods....

Forreal?...I JUST got off of a suspension!...

You think they'll trip over an auction showcasing a $200,000 car?
grin.gif

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif
Semi on topic but I was just reading this thing in the paper about people who are starting to go over to Europe to pick out their cars at the factory and how it can end up being cheaper then buying it here in the states. (including the cost of airfare) 

Originally Posted by dunksnjordans1992

OP you should take that link off youll get in some trouble with the mods....

Forreal?...I JUST got off of a suspension!...

You think they'll trip over an auction showcasing a $200,000 car?
grin.gif

Originally Posted by trunks206

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif

Yeah, BMW does this...they let you Drive around Germany in your car before they ship it to the states and give a tour around the BMW facility

Originally Posted by trunks206

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif

Yeah, BMW does this...they let you Drive around Germany in your car before they ship it to the states and give a tour around the BMW facility

damn smh at the pricetag. watch that thing drop in the very next year! German cars and their resale values!

Spoiler [+]
but i can't sat away
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

damn smh at the pricetag. watch that thing drop in the very next year! German cars and their resale values!

Spoiler [+]
but i can't sat away
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

New S around the corner.  Who would want an old model?

People who can afford this car don't worry about things like that... a lot of people lease anyway...Lease New, Buy Used

Back
Top Bottom