-For those of you looking to buy a 2011 Mercedes-Benz S65...I've found one for you-

Originally Posted by E3LAL

New S around the corner.  Who would want an old model?

People who can afford this car don't worry about things like that... a lot of people lease anyway...Lease New, Buy Used

you can have live ebay links in general, in the JB forum you can't. At least thats what I remember Dirty saying.

you can have live ebay links in general, in the JB forum you can't. At least thats what I remember Dirty saying.

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Originally Posted by trunks206

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif
Semi on topic but I was just reading this thing in the paper about people who are starting to go over to Europe to pick out their cars at the factory and how it can end up being cheaper then buying it here in the states. (including the cost of airfare) 

Yeah, BMW does this...they let you Drive around Germany in your car before they ship it to the states and give a tour around the BMW facility

you gonna do the X3 test drive event?

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif
Semi on topic but I was just reading this thing in the paper about people who are starting to go over to Europe to pick out their cars at the factory and how it can end up being cheaper then buying it here in the states. (including the cost of airfare) 

Yeah, BMW does this...they let you Drive around Germany in your car before they ship it to the states and give a tour around the BMW facility

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif

Nah, But I like the new X3...it looks more Aggressive
devil.gif

Originally Posted by justforsneaks

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif

Nah, But I like the new X3...it looks more Aggressive
devil.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

2016 is around the corner?

I doubt MB will wait until 2016...usually the S-class has a 7 year life span...
This. Not sure why dude came at you like it was a fact that it's not going to re-designed until 2016. Or that Benz would have that same body style for 9 years 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

2016 is around the corner?

I doubt MB will wait until 2016...usually the S-class has a 7 year life span...
This. Not sure why dude came at you like it was a fact that it's not going to re-designed until 2016. Or that Benz would have that same body style for 9 years 
laugh.gif

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif

more info plz

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif

more info plz

My dream car... I'd love a Lambo or GT-R, but there unpractical compared to the S65... A daily driver that could blow 98% of cars away

My dream car... I'd love a Lambo or GT-R, but there unpractical compared to the S65... A daily driver that could blow 98% of cars away

Back
Top Bottom