-For those of you looking to buy a 2011 Mercedes-Benz S65...I've found one for you-

ive pulled up next to one of these before
pimp.gif

couldnt see who was driving it tho. windows were tinted. i know it was a girl tho.

ive pulled up next to one of these before
pimp.gif

couldnt see who was driving it tho. windows were tinted. i know it was a girl tho.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by trunks206

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif
Semi on topic but I was just reading this thing in the paper about people who are starting to go over to Europe to pick out their cars at the factory and how it can end up being cheaper then buying it here in the states. (including the cost of airfare) 

more info plz
I heard the same thing about Benz's.  Was talking with some older guy and he told me he went over to Europe to get his Benz.  He had a Euro license plate on the front of it.  I just thought he was one of those old guys making stuff up though. 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to remember more of what he said.  He said that Benz would pay the airfare too, and I think the hotel stay. 

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif
Semi on topic but I was just reading this thing in the paper about people who are starting to go over to Europe to pick out their cars at the factory and how it can end up being cheaper then buying it here in the states. (including the cost of airfare) 

more info plz
I heard the same thing about Benz's.  Was talking with some older guy and he told me he went over to Europe to get his Benz.  He had a Euro license plate on the front of it.  I just thought he was one of those old guys making stuff up though. 
laugh.gif

I'm starting to remember more of what he said.  He said that Benz would pay the airfare too, and I think the hotel stay. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif

more info plz
laugh.gif

For BMW, you buy your own tickets and hotel stay and whatnot, but European delivery saves you about 10% on the MSRP of the car. You order the car here, and pick it up there when it's ready, and you get to tour the factory and drive around your destinations in your car. You still have to wait for it to get delivered by ship once you head back home though. http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/index.php/ED_Summary

Originally Posted by cguy610

Cleeean. 
pimp.gif

more info plz
laugh.gif

For BMW, you buy your own tickets and hotel stay and whatnot, but European delivery saves you about 10% on the MSRP of the car. You order the car here, and pick it up there when it's ready, and you get to tour the factory and drive around your destinations in your car. You still have to wait for it to get delivered by ship once you head back home though. http://www.bimmerfest.com/wiki/index.php/ED_Summary

Back
Top Bottom