For Those Of You That Sag Your Jeans: Few Questions

^^^ that just doesnt look right .. one holding the sides the other checking him out and an arm around the shoulder .. this is not swag!

I need room to let my frank and beans breathe....

you straddling your inseam, dc?

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

I don't like the crotch of my jeans..well..right at my crotch.
it's uncomfortable. at most though... my jeans are 1-2 inches off from my real waistline

this

yeah i sag very slightly my but cheeks are def covered tho.
laugh.gif

I sag good sir
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. And it's because: [Plies voice] Pants hangin' off me now cause mapistol heavy [/Plies voice]

I just say to each their own. I wear my jeans the way they were intended to be worn, and others can wear their jeans as they please. What looks stupid issubjective to the judging parties.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I need room to let my frank and beans breathe....

you straddling your inseam, dc?

laugh.gif
but this for the most part. My business is all uncomfortable if i dontwear them on my hips.

Imagine how suspect that must have looked takin that pic on the street. Especially if he got in a tourist pose like:

japanese-funny-photographers-5.jpg

I hate the skinny sag look, and then they walk around all day holding their pants with one arm, smh.

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

I hate the skinny sag look, and then they walk around all day holding their pants with one arm, smh.
smh.gif

I hate that, makes you look dumb and trashy.

As numerous people have said before, to each his own.............but do we really need to see yer boxers or tighty whities?

You wear extra large shirts that don't nearly fit and on top of that you wear jeans that are too small??????? WTH!?!??!!?

Originally Posted by DSteezy

maxbdv5.png
If it aint under your boxer buttons...you aint swagged up
pimp.gif

But uhh honestly, there's nothing wrong with slight sagging, but butt cheekage and all that
indifferent.gif
. At the end of the day it ain't my pants.
Why is this guy holding his hips? Where they do that at?

I sag like the guy with his belt on backwards. You just have to master the penguin walk and you're good.

maxbdv5.png
pimp.gif

But uhh honestly, there's nothing wrong with slight sagging, but butt cheekage and all that
indifferent.gif
sick.gif

Max B. musta been glad to go to prison huh

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

maxbdv5.png
pimp.gif

indifferent.gif
I'm a fan and all but what's up with dudes hands on his waist
alien.gif

around my hips is wear i usually wear em...waist doesnt even feel normal to me.

sometimes I feel ignorant/dont care and let them have that ignant sag.

I don't choose to sag but my pants sag by themself even with the belt on. I lost a 100+ lbs I'm too broke to buy some new jeans. I think it feels morecomfortable than having some pants all tight up on me though.

My sag isn't even really noticeable.
Like others say, 1-2 inches below the waist.

I can't defend people who sag below their butt cheeks.

I'm still trippin off dirty saggin, I'm gonna walk around in a daze today knowing that the leader of my secret society sags his jeans just like I

roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom