For Those Of You That Sag Your Jeans: Few Questions

Originally Posted by Diego

Dirtys swag>>DCAllAmericans swag

grin.gif
laugh.gif

I sag a little. An inch or two. I think it looks better. I can walk normally just fine. I feel it's uncomfortable if it's above the waist anyway.

I sag an inch below the waist. When buttoned/zipped all the way up and at the waist, its very uncomfortable for me.

i sagged my somewhat slim fitting jeans not too long ago

when i ran up the stairs at school i ripped the crotch after skipping a few steps. thank god i had sweats in my gym locker
smh.gif

I just wear em on my hips. It feels way more comfortable, looks better imo. I guess it depends on what your
used to though I been saging since I was a youngin so it seems normal to me.

For those that are saying 1-2 inches below the waist, isn't that your hip? Where your pants are supposed to be, correct?

This thread reminds me of my little brother. He came home from school one day sagging. My father asked "Where's your belt?".
He shrugged, said he couldn't find one, and just brushed past my dad. In my head I'm thinking "###%+!# bout to get his !*% beat"
My father said "I got one for you!". Little brother took off.

Originally Posted by mjbetch

you do know how sagging originally started right?
No tell me how.....

*waits for some story that relatives and friends have told him numerous times that he has now turned into fact with no actual backing*

i wear my jeans around my hips. if it's on my waist, the general and his troops won't be able to breathe.

since it's around the hips, there's a bit of a sag, which isn't that bad.

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

30baggy600.1.jpg

smh.gif
Not everyone sags like this. And to the skinny jean question:
The Skinny 511[emoji]8482[/emoji] Jean sits below the waist, with a slim leg to the ankle. It is our slimmest fit. Currently, most finishes are offered in stretch for a more comfortable fit. Country Of Origin: Imported.
That's how I wear it.

mjbetch wrote:
you do know how sagging originally started right?
Stop while you're ahead.

And yeah wearing my pants at what is considered my waist (where your belly button is....*pause*) is VERY uncomfortable. I don't see how anybody doesit.

Back
Top Bottom