For those that would take Khloe over Kim...

which one posed nude for PETA? i remember in that post people were saying she was nicer than Kim. if it was Khloe, then thats probably where that talk camefrom. search it cause i dont want to, but i remember whoever did the PETA shoot had a few NTers sayin she was the nicest one

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by ashleythetall

i think i read somewhere that he cheated on her and/or beat her up. not super sure though.

but for the record. kourtney> kim>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>khloe

I'd take your girl over both of em.

nerd.gif
not even mad at ya
roll.gif

Originally Posted by belle155

which one posed nude for PETA? i remember in that post people were saying she was nicer than Kim. if it was Khloe, then thats probably where that talk came from. search it cause i dont want to, but i remember whoever did the PETA shoot had a few NTers sayin she was the nicest one
It was Khloe...

ridiculous. seeing chicks like kourtney is the reason i'll always be alone... too damn picky.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Ehh.. I'd do all three. Khloe isn't as bad you guys make her out to be.
ohwell.gif
+1

I agree. Khloe isn't as bad as you guys make her out to be. Y'all probably just 5'6 150 pound noodles.
laugh.gif
She's cute for a "bigger" girl. (is she even that big?) IMO.

Originally Posted by marath0n

Originally Posted by dunwitjayz

korthey is on fire !!!!!!!!!! lookin way nicer then kim . plus every black guy on the planet has been up in those . that %$%@ must be looser then a octomom's %$%@ . you cant have no fun with her unless you can feel something .
SO I was reading the race war thread, madd I slept through it. But is this guy

kkk05.jpg

Originally Posted by starbury03

Originally Posted by HypeBeast McStreetwear

Ehh.. I'd do all three. Khloe isn't as bad you guys make her out to be.
ohwell.gif
+1

I agree. Khloe isn't as bad as you guys make her out to be. Y'all probably just 5'6 150 pound noodles.
laugh.gif
She's cute for a "bigger" girl. (is she even that big?) IMO.
I dunno, why I always imagine NT cats bein like this. Maybe it's the WDYWT/PYP posts.
laugh.gif

Khloe is just unfortunately tall. but i think she's a cute girl. She's not fat in the least, her body is tight. I think Kourt is the worst looking inthe face. Kim is my favorite.

Lol didn't you know who say Kourtney been ran through like a track meet? Possibly I have things mixed up.

Back
Top Bottom