For those who don't believe in Karma...

Dont be ******ed, thats not how karma works. Karma aggregates all the good/bad things that you have done in this life and uses them to determine whether you will be reincarnated as a being thats superior/inferior to what you are now.

Karma is NOT - oh i did a bad thing, 20 mins later a bad thing happened to me.

It has to do with your entire life and you dont experience the results until your next life.

Originally Posted by Theta

Dont be ******ed, thats not how karma works. Karma aggregates all the good/bad things that you have done in this life and uses them to determine whether you will be reincarnated as a being thats superior/inferior to what you are now.

It has to do with your entire life and you dont experience the results until your next life.
Thats going in-depth with it.
I believe in karma, in the sense "what comes around goes around". Simple as that.

I believe in karma, in the sense "what comes around goes around". Simple as that.

?????

What makes your explanation for how karma works any more valid than what op posted?????

?????

What makes your explanation for how karma works any more valid than what op posted?????

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Basically...

If that's what YOU believe Karma is, then go right ahead....in MY opinion, it doesn't matter if it takes place in this life, or your next....you reap what you sow. In this case, it happened just that fast.

anygivensunday:   Who knows? You raise a good point. I doubt it though...I mean, I could never crash into a tree...if I was gonna take the coward's way out, it'd have to be fast...that gives me too much time to think about it. Maybe police determined at the scene that it was an "accident" as opposed to running directly into a tree.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Basically...

If that's what YOU believe Karma is, then go right ahead....in MY opinion, it doesn't matter if it takes place in this life, or your next....you reap what you sow. In this case, it happened just that fast.

anygivensunday:   Who knows? You raise a good point. I doubt it though...I mean, I could never crash into a tree...if I was gonna take the coward's way out, it'd have to be fast...that gives me too much time to think about it. Maybe police determined at the scene that it was an "accident" as opposed to running directly into a tree.

Originally Posted by LLCoolMichael

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

Thanks op, this is the only evidence I needed. I now believe in karma.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
This.

I use to believe in karma but I would be so guilty and self conscience thinking soon as I think it's not going to happen it will

So I made the decision if I did something messed up it was suppose to happen, if something messed up happens to me then it was suppose to happen.

Sucks for the kids though

I use to believe in karma but I would be so guilty and self conscience thinking soon as I think it's not going to happen it will

So I made the decision if I did something messed up it was suppose to happen, if something messed up happens to me then it was suppose to happen.

Sucks for the kids though

karmas real man. found a skateboard on the bus a year ago, took it...broke my leg a week later. found a cell phone, sold it on craigslist, got my phone stolen within the same weekend.

karmas real man. found a skateboard on the bus a year ago, took it...broke my leg a week later. found a cell phone, sold it on craigslist, got my phone stolen within the same weekend.

so according to your theory, an innocent bystander of a stray bullet is karma ? like for an example, a baby who gets shot because an idiot gangster cannot shoot accurately.
30t6p3b.gif
@ this whole thing.

so according to your theory, an innocent bystander of a stray bullet is karma ? like for an example, a baby who gets shot because an idiot gangster cannot shoot accurately.
30t6p3b.gif
@ this whole thing.

i bet those kids did some grimey **** to become orphans, getting what was coming to them
30t6p3b.gif
, probably asking for mad x-mas gifts/ being selfish. im sure karma will keep them warm during the holidays though now that they see its influence.

i bet those kids did some grimey **** to become orphans, getting what was coming to them
30t6p3b.gif
, probably asking for mad x-mas gifts/ being selfish. im sure karma will keep them warm during the holidays though now that they see its influence.

Back
Top Bottom