For those who listened, opinions on Fat Trel?

No Secrets was lyrically leaps and bounds above E Street, which makes no sense.
I was listening to E Street in the whip last week and even my homegirl said "nobody's trying to hear soft sounding songs from Fat Trel (referring to "Freak It"), he needa stop that $$@!" 
laugh.gif

So yeah, cuzzo is on the decline and needs to make a turnaround quick or it's gonna be a wrap.

No Secrets was lyrically leaps and bounds above E Street, which makes no sense.
I was listening to E Street in the whip last week and even my homegirl said "nobody's trying to hear soft sounding songs from Fat Trel (referring to "Freak It"), he needa stop that $$@!" 
laugh.gif

So yeah, cuzzo is on the decline and needs to make a turnaround quick or it's gonna be a wrap.

Someone is going to explain to me Shy Glizzy. Because I don't get it.

He's GOD awful. Not even in an entertaining GOD awful way...just flat out bad.

Someone is going to explain to me Shy Glizzy. Because I don't get it.

He's GOD awful. Not even in an entertaining GOD awful way...just flat out bad.

The biggest thing with Glizzy is I think it's because he was not afraid to dis Fat Trel. So it's like people gravitated more to him cuz of that and paid attention.

The biggest thing with Glizzy is I think it's because he was not afraid to dis Fat Trel. So it's like people gravitated more to him cuz of that and paid attention.

Glizzy is... hmm.. anyway

I'll sit & wait patiently for Trel's nextmove/release like I've done since No Secrets.

& malik i agree with you.. even stemming back to E St..if we were to remove No Secrets from Trel's releases, I'd still say April Fools & N.O.E.St were digressions from his earlier works. The kid is still young, determined to carry a few cats w/ him (bost artists & producers) from this area, so I will continue my support, but I still hope for better production all around.

I may have a show with him (specifically w/ an artist I co-manage) later this month or next if things go accordingly... let you all know how it goes

Glizzy is... hmm.. anyway

I'll sit & wait patiently for Trel's nextmove/release like I've done since No Secrets.

& malik i agree with you.. even stemming back to E St..if we were to remove No Secrets from Trel's releases, I'd still say April Fools & N.O.E.St were digressions from his earlier works. The kid is still young, determined to carry a few cats w/ him (bost artists & producers) from this area, so I will continue my support, but I still hope for better production all around.

I may have a show with him (specifically w/ an artist I co-manage) later this month or next if things go accordingly... let you all know how it goes

The one thing that people are saying the most about Trel's last two projects is that he may need someone experienced to be the executive producer of his projects and help guide them. And it makes a lot of sense. With No Secrets, I believe he was with BOA at the time. They have a team that is used to crafting solid releases from Wale's mixtapes, to UCB joints, etc. People with experience with projects to say, "try this track, sequence it this way, this song won't fit this project, etc.". With April Foolz and NOESt, it's probably more of a learning as they go process because Trel is now the one with his own personal team that he had to put together. If he happens to get signed before the release of another mixtape, I'm sure whatever label A&R they put him with will definitely work with him on the "little" things like that which help craft good projects.

The one thing that people are saying the most about Trel's last two projects is that he may need someone experienced to be the executive producer of his projects and help guide them. And it makes a lot of sense. With No Secrets, I believe he was with BOA at the time. They have a team that is used to crafting solid releases from Wale's mixtapes, to UCB joints, etc. People with experience with projects to say, "try this track, sequence it this way, this song won't fit this project, etc.". With April Foolz and NOESt, it's probably more of a learning as they go process because Trel is now the one with his own personal team that he had to put together. If he happens to get signed before the release of another mixtape, I'm sure whatever label A&R they put him with will definitely work with him on the "little" things like that which help craft good projects.

Trel is a good artist but he should've stayed with BOA. He'd be in the sand if not better position than both Black Cobain & Fatz.

Young Moe and Chris Bo both got shot within days of each other. And Trel tweeted the other day that someone shot at the team again late Friday/early Saturday. Looks like someone is really after them. smfh

Back
Top Bottom