For those who want to travel the world...

Nice vid. I still need a passport.. What's the cost for a 'first time' passport lookin' like these days? D:

Nice vid. I still need a passport.. What's the cost for a 'first time' passport lookin' like these days? D:

awesome
pimp.gif

favourite place out of them all? i've been to a couple but would love to go back to italy (fam there).

nice job editing

favourite place out of them all? i've been to a couple but would love to go back to italy (fam there).

nice job editing

I met a woman who was boarding this cruise with her father earlier this year. My thing is, how do you find the time to do this? You have to be a lottery winner, already rich, or something like that...

I met a woman who was boarding this cruise with her father earlier this year. My thing is, how do you find the time to do this? You have to be a lottery winner, already rich, or something like that...

Excellent video! I'm proud to say that I've been to every one of those places but two (the city in India, and cappadocia, Turkey although I have been to Bombay) and it sure does bring back some great memories. Traveling is one of the only sure-fire way to broaden your horizons and undo the shackles of close mindedness and ignorance of cultures throughout the globe. 
My favorite  locale would definitely be the Amalfi coast... my buddy and I were able to finagle a two story loft for the night after being overheard at a local pizzeria having a heated and drunken discussion on Christianity and politics. The waiter overheard our boisterous conversation and the restaurant began staring at us... it was as though we were their entertainment for the evening.
laugh.gif
Anyways the topic turned to how we were going to be homeless that night if we didn't find a hostel to stay at and lo and behold the waiter approaches us offering his sister's rental villa for the evening. This place would have been hundreds of euro but he cut us a break and gave it to us for only 99. Funny thing is we barely spent time in the villa because we were walking around town and drinking all night and even got to watch the sun rise on the cliffs of the Amalfi coast. 

It was definitely one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to in my life and I would love to go back. 

Excellent video! I'm proud to say that I've been to every one of those places but two (the city in India, and cappadocia, Turkey although I have been to Bombay) and it sure does bring back some great memories. Traveling is one of the only sure-fire way to broaden your horizons and undo the shackles of close mindedness and ignorance of cultures throughout the globe. 
My favorite  locale would definitely be the Amalfi coast... my buddy and I were able to finagle a two story loft for the night after being overheard at a local pizzeria having a heated and drunken discussion on Christianity and politics. The waiter overheard our boisterous conversation and the restaurant began staring at us... it was as though we were their entertainment for the evening.
laugh.gif
Anyways the topic turned to how we were going to be homeless that night if we didn't find a hostel to stay at and lo and behold the waiter approaches us offering his sister's rental villa for the evening. This place would have been hundreds of euro but he cut us a break and gave it to us for only 99. Funny thing is we barely spent time in the villa because we were walking around town and drinking all night and even got to watch the sun rise on the cliffs of the Amalfi coast. 

It was definitely one of the most beautiful places I've ever been to in my life and I would love to go back. 

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

Traveling is one of the only sure-fire way to broaden your horizons and undo the shackles of close mindedness and ignorance of cultures throughout the globe. 
This.
Lots of people are afraid before traveling, but once you start, you realize that everyone else is like you. They live "normal" lives and are generally good people. Travel also opens lots of doors for you because of how much you can learn and how few people actually travel.

Back
Top Bottom