For those who want to travel the world...

Originally Posted by Bruce Uppercut

Traveling is one of the only sure-fire way to broaden your horizons and undo the shackles of close mindedness and ignorance of cultures throughout the globe. 
This.
Lots of people are afraid before traveling, but once you start, you realize that everyone else is like you. They live "normal" lives and are generally good people. Travel also opens lots of doors for you because of how much you can learn and how few people actually travel.

def a nice video..

but most of those place I wanna see when I get older..

right now, I still need to hit up CALI, PR, DR, VEGAS, Hawaii and maybe Brazil..

after that...

places like Egypt, Italy, France, Ethopia, more places in Africa. Tokyo, Japan and China

def a nice video..

but most of those place I wanna see when I get older..

right now, I still need to hit up CALI, PR, DR, VEGAS, Hawaii and maybe Brazil..

after that...

places like Egypt, Italy, France, Ethopia, more places in Africa. Tokyo, Japan and China

Nice video!! I would have liked to see the progress throughout the day though, afternoon, evening and night instead of just the morning.

Nice video!! I would have liked to see the progress throughout the day though, afternoon, evening and night instead of just the morning.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

same. i was actually expecting that while watching the vid.

Originally Posted by Fade On You

same. i was actually expecting that while watching the vid.

My favorite  locale would definitely be the Amalfi coast...
Word. Beautiful place. altho i liked Naples the best, great and beautiful place. them winding roads on the mountain coast line was
eek.gif

appreciate the homie Illuztrious for letting see that place.

My favorite  locale would definitely be the Amalfi coast...
Word. Beautiful place. altho i liked Naples the best, great and beautiful place. them winding roads on the mountain coast line was
eek.gif

appreciate the homie Illuztrious for letting see that place.

Back
Top Bottom