For you older dudes, where do you rock your J's?

I really feel the same way. I don't wear my valuable stuff very often. I just don't want to mess them up.
I'll probably start selling most that i don't wear to clear up space.

haha alright i think its you thats gettin a little edgy... i'm just sick of people thinking that you had to live through it to really know Michael Jordanand JB. whether you live through it or not doesn't determine your knowledge or even passion and loyalty, in more extreme cases. do i wish i were around inMJ's earlier days? Without a doubt. but does that make me any less of a sneakerhead than any of you? nope, thats just what i'm trying to say. and no, Iwill not sit down. not until you stop makin stupid ignorant comments

heard OF WEEKENDS?
lucky for me, i got laid off from the Oracle dress to impress and my new company allows JEANS and JORDANS, so im in Deadstocks daily.
34 years old, stackin that fetti, rockin them jayz.

Originally Posted by bsnipes23unc

haha alright i think its you thats gettin a little edgy... i'm just sick of people thinking that you had to live through it to really know Michael Jordan and JB. whether you live through it or not doesn't determine your knowledge or even passion and loyalty, in more extreme cases. do i wish i were around in MJ's earlier days? Without a doubt. but does that make me any less of a sneakerhead than any of you? nope, thats just what i'm trying to say. and no, I will not sit down. not until you stop makin stupid ignorant comments
No one's getting edgy.
laugh.gif
You keep coming with the same"just because I wasn't born in that time doesn't make me less of a sneaker head" comment every time. Who said you're less of asneakerhead? Show me a quote about it and I'll shut up. Me making ignorant comments? You obviously thought it was somewhat important because you felt likeyou needed to comment on it. You're the one who feels as if there's people attacking him saying he's not a true sneaker head because he's youngman. Just chill and take a seat mean no one's attacking you. Trust me if anyone was attacking "young sneaker heads", I would be the first onedefending them (us).

Mon thru Thursday, I have to dress up professionally. I rock Jordans on Friday, every Friday for the last 10 years. When there is a minimum day, I wear myJ's.
I am a high school counselor, BTW.

im 26... now on my day off i jsut go to the closet grab a random box.... some jeans or shorts, white, black, or gray T and call it good..

When I was younger I wore J's all the time. Now, they don't go with how I dress, so I basically only were them to hoop.

Originally Posted by roly2345

I'm 29, have about 120 pair or so and I wear jordan/Nike retro everyday, I guess I'm just lucky like a few others and have a job where I can dress however I want so I am able to wear em everyday, and I don't see my self changing that anytime soon
I know isn't it great?? I actually did the whole 9-5 office cubicle thing for a short time when I got out of college and I almost wentcrazy!!!! Now I just do event planning/coordination and travel for clients.....but I was recently thinking about dumping all of my dunks, just keeping my jaysand a few AM's....these kids with their SB's killed dunks for me...

Man..im 33 and i rock my J´s when i am headed to work, chillin with the fellas shootin pool and house parties.Real talk though..every time i hit the bar orclub.The thing is when i was in DC.. i couldnt rock them in the club..but now im in Finland for the next couple of years..i stay rockin them.And kats out hereaint up to date on J´s like that.They do be wearin dunks the f#&k out though.And on the real..when i get J´s, my 3yr old son gets the same kind.Keepin hisfeet fresh too.

Im 27 and I wear mine at work, I have a dress code (issued polo workshirt and khakis/dress pants) but since i work in the ER, I can wear sneakers, so I wearthem all the time @ work

I think once you reach a point where you gotta think about whens a good time to wear your Jordans...you've outgrown them. You should be able to wear themwhenever you want outside of professional settings.

Back
Top Bottom