For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

It's just a style like Tall Tees were. Everyone has different styles, no need to hate.
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

Originally Posted by DocDoon

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Man you know what I am talking about when I say skinny jeans. If you have to ASK then you fall into the category. Only true skinny jean wearers use the, "I wear my jeans to fit me" - logic.

You don't feel like a female wearing those tight jeans man?
i wear mine cause they are extremely comfortable imo. i don't see why i would feel like a female? oh and as long as i am smashing i could care less what anyone else thinks as long as i like them. why do you care so much about other men?
oh boy you will be rolling in the lulz any minute
grin.gif
you mad cause i wear skinny jeans and still bag chicks? i don't see the point in editing my post, oh well do what you want.
boy you not baggin no chick in your moms jeans
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dr Spaceman

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

for ol girl who said dudes who wear skinny jeans have small pee pees, the size of your jeans don't have nothing to do with your meat hence them not having a measurement tag solely for penises you dinglebat

but you from Harlem right? I know Asolos and Marmots turn you on
laugh.gif
someone's hurt.
Word...son caught feelings over her post.
laugh.gif

You know the saying, "If the jeans shoe fit..."
nerd.gif

I wear slim jeans (not nuthuggers) b/c I feel like it makes me more presentable, it looks better when your clothes fit and I don't want to be prejudged asa hoodlum when I'm in public.

laugh.gif
I'm not hurt I don't even wear skinny jeans all my joints say regular but I'm not gonna let this girl whose never seen the other side ofManhattan think her opinion on men jeans hold weight -_-

^ just how my cousins from dyckman dress. alot of the girls in the heights and dyckman be diggin that style. I wear 514's or 501 just keep it simple
and fitted but not to tight. Back down here in Dallas people say my jeans are 2 small. But people barley wearing edd hardy and a bunch of other BS now.

I go to a predominately white (and Mexican) high school, and I would venture to guess there are under 200 black students at our school. Until a couple of weeksago, I had never really noticed how the few black kids there were dressed or anything, but recently I've seen a lot of these skinny jeans, usually bright,with big t-shirts, bright backpacks, and large glasses. The fact that now a bunch hang out in a group and "jerk" all lunch also builds the image.

This was extremely hard to type while trying to avoid any wordings that could end in me being called racist.

I wear Levi 510's
I don't wear them cause there "in", i wear em cause I like them.
Even i'll admit there pretty tight at first but after a couple wears they give me the look i am looking for.
But honestly, i could give a $$$# what anybody thinks about my jeans, i don't see why yall worried about the next man.

First off, im gonna say that baggy shh.. is out. Now i wear fitted jeans thats far from tight, I guess since years of the baggy look they just feel fitted lol.But i guess they are more like the right size. Now dudes who go super tight is just fruity. How do ya nuts breathe???? Some people just take it too far. Alsoif you got some long boats for feet this might not be the look for you. At least get som boot cut. Also i feel i could offer an aswer to the saggin question.One of 2 things why people sag tight jeans, 1. they cant pull them up far enough toget them up to their waist cuz they skin tight and 2. thats the only way tomake enough room to let their nuts breathe. Also no dude should have painted on jeans, thats disgusting, leave that to sexxxy !%$ chicks.

Originally Posted by Guerrilla Warfare

Dem small V-neck shirts ain't fa errbody....
eyes.gif

Errbody wanna b a goon now...
indifferent.gif
smh.gif
If u ain't bout datt life don't act like it...
[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]I'm soo confused...[/color]
ecf16d3ae98fdde539ee053eea202c4cc2145d0a.jpg

First off they need to get rid of the term, "SKINNY JEANS' it's pretty much just a much nicer way to say tight %!* jeans.

The sad and scary thing is these "Boys" walking through the mall with their neon color skinny jeans and their little snapback hats are eventuallygoing to become men and I couldn't take no grown adult seriously thats dressing like a girl. It's like these "Boys" that want to dress likegirls are going to be scared to do man things when they get older. Like if there at home with their wife and they see a bug on the floorthey'll be like,"ewwwwww help me get it away from me"

Theres a huge difference between wearing stuff that fits you properly and wearing stuff 2-3 sizes to tight for you. Wearing your stuff to actually fit youlooks good, wearing girls jeans with little mocosan shoes if your a boy doesn't look good.

Fitted jeans ie Levis Red (straight/bootcut for certain shoes), or Levis 511 are the only things I *$+# with. They're not a second skin, nor can I fitanother person in them. They fit just fine: just loose enough so that they don't hug my thighs and my nuts have room to breathe (and aren't on displayfor the world to see).

"Skinny" jeans, also known as "nuthuggers" and "skin-tight" jeans, look bad any way you rock them. Fitted jeans on the other handare more of a "mature" look. Not baggy, nor too tight.

i don't think my jeans are as skinny as we're talking about. i wear mine because they are comfortable, and i got a quality pair for a nice price,that's all it is for me.

Well, I know the Levi skinnies have some spandex in them so you can breathe fine. I actually find them more comfy then baggier jeans. You have breathing roomfor your nuts. Everyone that tries to talk $$+# about skinny jeans says the same thing "It's not comfortable and your nuts are smashed" Try themon then talk $$+#. It's nothing like you think.

Back
Top Bottom