For You Skinny Jean Wearing Folks; Why?

im 25, and i support skinny jeans. Not necessarily the ones posted in this thread tho.
you guys try to find the worst examples for skinny jeans.
you could do the same thing for any style. ie those baggy starched jeans.
you cant tell me theres something wrong with these
levis_skinny.jpg

these
skinny-jeans.jpg

or these (stacked is
pimp.gif
)
levis-stacked-skinny-back.jpg

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]What are all the skiny jean wearing, scarf rocking, vest + tie with no job having dudes gonna do whenit gets hot out?[/color]

Well, I know the Levi skinnies have some spandex in them so you can breathe fine. I actually find them more comfy then baggier jeans. You have breathing room for your nuts. Everyone that tries to talk $$+# about skinny jeans says the same thing "It's not comfortable and your nuts are smashed" Try them on then talk $$+#. It's nothing like you think.That's feminine...point blank period.
That's feminine son...point blank.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

im 25, and i support skinny jeans. Not necessarily the ones posted in this thread tho.
levis_skinny.jpg

these
skinny-jeans.jpg

or these (stacked is
pimp.gif
)
those examples you posted don't look bad at all. i would prefer a little more breating room in the leg area but those don't look bad. it's the tacky flamboyant colored od skinny tight jeans that look stupid. im talking about the extra tight red, turquoise, purple, yellow, blue skinnyjeans etc i don't know how grown adults can wear those in public but to each their own.

Originally Posted by lakersmets49ers

it's the tacky flamboyant colored od skinny tight jeans that look stupid. im talking about the extra tight red, turquoise, purple, yellow, blue skinny jeans etc i don't know how grown adults can wear those in public but to each their own.
Dudes at my high school wear those, and i think it's because girls like those things
grin.gif
smh.gif
Hypebeasts will wear anything

lakersmets49ers wrote:
sn00pee wrote:
levis_skinny.jpg

these
skinny-jeans.jpg

or these (stacked is
pimp.gif
)

those examples you posted don't look bad at all. i would prefer a little more breating room in the leg area but those don't look bad. it's the tacky flamboyant colored od skinny tight jeans that look stupid. im talking about the extra tight red, turquoise, purple, yellow, blue skinny jeans etc i don't know how grown adults can wear those in public but to each their own.

That's what skinny jeans are though. You guys are confusing skinny jeans and jeans that are to small for each other. The problem is that dudes thataren't skinny who wanna throw on some sb's and a hundred shirt like to throw on skinny jeans to go with it. That equals a nut hugger look and mostskinny jeans don't go up that high in size so they gotta buy there jeans smaller then usual. Those kids you see with colored jeans that are way to tight.Those are usually just kids. Most of them haven't hit 17 yet and the way people dress outside of there surrounding (high school) doesn't really matterto them. I wear skinny jeans but I've never worn a scarf, never worn colored jeans, and all my jeans fit exactly like the examples above and some a littlelooser. Only people to ever say my jeans were to tight were hoodrats in rocawear or ecko red, with weaves and %**$. Now most of them are into dudes in coloredjeans, so obviously they never had the best fashion sense.

wanksta23 wrote:
tell me why this one dude in my english class wears skinny CAPRIS jeans
indifferent.gif

He either bikes, is a hypebeast/hipster, or he's a hypebeast/hipster who rides a fixie. Or likes men

Originally Posted by Wade187

lakersmets49ers wrote:
sn00pee wrote:
levis_skinny.jpg

these
skinny-jeans.jpg

or these (stacked is
pimp.gif
)
those examples you posted don't look bad at all. i would prefer a little more breating room in the leg area but those don't look bad. it's the tacky flamboyant colored od skinny tight jeans that look stupid. im talking about the extra tight red, turquoise, purple, yellow, blue skinny jeans etc i don't know how grown adults can wear those in public but to each their own.

That's what skinny jeans are though. You guys are confusing skinny jeans and jeans that are to small for each other. The problem is that dudes that aren't skinny who wanna throw on some sb's and a hundred shirt like to throw on skinny jeans to go with it. That equals a nut hugger look and most skinny jeans don't go up that high in size so they gotta buy there jeans smaller then usual. Those kids you see with colored jeans that are way to tight. Those are usually just kids. Most of them haven't hit 17 yet and the way people dress outside of there surrounding (high school) doesn't really matter to them. I wear skinny jeans but I've never worn a scarf, never worn colored jeans, and all my jeans fit exactly like the examples above and some a little looser. Only people to ever say my jeans were to tight were hoodrats in rocawear or ecko red, with weaves and %**$. Now most of them are into dudes in colored jeans, so obviously they never had the best fashion sense.
agreed.

Originally Posted by sn00pee

levis_skinny.jpg

these
skinny-jeans.jpg

or these (stacked is
pimp.gif
)

Aside from dude wearing folded up jeans with pink vans (
smh.gif
) I feel those are acceptable.

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

i wanna know the ages of the skinny jean supporters

15, i dont wear them colored joints tho...if i did tho id get red ones
[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]ima say the douches tryna b cool going into high school, 13 or 14[/color]

Originally Posted by Mac A Roni

Originally Posted by notoriusWES

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by northparkblind

Originally Posted by JDocs

Originally Posted by mkdisciple

Originally Posted by blondsoccerplyr

i wanna know the ages of the skinny jean supporters

15, i dont wear them colored joints tho...if i did tho id get red ones
ima say the douches tryna b cool going into high school, 13 or 14
18 and
laugh.gif
son just admit you have red ones mad random of you to even say that.

Back
Top Bottom