Force Fields Unappreciation vol.Are my toes still there?

I just bought some AF1's and the dude at Footaction started talkin to me about Force Fields then he put em in my forces and let me have em for free.

Well I get home yesterday from San Anton...thats where I bought them...back to the point I go out and when I slip on the shoe it feels like they left theinsert in them so I feel around nothing.

I walk around for a little while trying to wiggle my toes and I can't feel them....I got scared then the shoe tightened up on me and my feet startedhurting.

So the point is FORCE FIELDS ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!!!

They are not worth a cop because it feels as if the shoe is a smaller size!

Well at least you didn't pay for them
laugh.gif

I cut my own
pimp.gif
so I get that custom fit.

I was thinking about buying some, but they look maaad bulky and uncomfortable.

dont waste your money for any of that crap !

i had that box fresh crap for free when they first signed up i said i clicked on ''pay with money order'' and never sent the M.O since myfriend said they sucked and about a month later i got them in the mail for free i guess
pimp.gif
anyways i couldnt walk for about a week it was painful

what i found always works and is very comfortable is cutting the ''toebox'' of the cardboard shoe inserts that come with the shoes
pimp.gif

I use them, they are uncomfortable at first, but your foot will get used to them as you continue to use them, my XX3's still look DS after about 5 wearswith the FF's. No more pigeon walking FTW!

i use decreasers on my favorite sneakers. you can cut em for a more custom fit. they stil ain't as comfortable as they would be without em, but trimmin emto your preference makes a big difference.

I don't know, I like them. I only have one pair, but I've found that they cut down creasing enough for me to be satisfied with 'em.

Man, I get flooded with PMs every day, and I completely forgot about yours.

Thanks for the reminder, and thanks for your patience. I'll respond after lunch tomorrow, when I put my son down for a nap.

Suffice it to say it was too deep for a quick response.
laugh.gif
That's why there was no quick response... but I didn't intend to ignore it. That was anaccident.
embarassed.gif

box fresh > force fields.... oh and then theirs those paper thin decreaser things ahha those are a joke. Only good ones are the box fresh insert.

Back
Top Bottom