Forced to Write a Statement Against a Coworker? Help me out, NT.

Why don't you just stop smoking knowing that you have an employer that can drug test you at will? You weed smokers kill me with how you try to get over.

Your friend a sucker. Straight up. No real dude will drag others down with him because he got in trouble. That right there is a clear indicator to stop messing with him and keep your distance because you already know what he'll resort to when under the microscope.
Bruh....I DID stop. I hadn't smoked since August as well. We have a pre-employment screening and that's it. People have worked in my department for over 20 years and can attest to the fact that they've never been subjected to a random test. What's done is done. I can't change that I chose to vape. The least I can do is take whatever measures possible to ensure that I don't get screwed over if they test everyone (which is a BIG if).

...and I don't have to worry about messing with him. I'm never late, never call in, and get nothing but praise from management. He has nothing to throw me under the bus for.

Back
Top Bottom