Ford Second Worst in Consumer Reports Reliability Survey

most Chevys just look so blah though

The more I look at these muscles car, I really am digging the Camaro more than the Mustang, it just looks much more muscular and intimidating to look at while the current gen Mustang (outside of the Boss or GT500/CPbra) looks kind of bland these days, really needs a redesign quick. The next Corvette should look great too but outside of those two cars, I agree with their cars. Ford gets my vote for the AstonMartin-esque design.
Bruh,

That Challenger >>>>

Off looks alone that design is banging. 
da challenger is da slowest and cost da most out of its class....

there's a reason when da ZL1 and GT500 talk, da SRT8 392 shuts da hells up.

I stick with Z's
pimp.gif

the "****" Mustang
laugh.gif
Buying a white 370 base + sports package as soon as a I graduate. I love the Z, especially the 90s era 300zx

+1 for Chevy
-1 for Ford

Key word look. Looks do have a lot to do with it, but under the hood matters as well as performance. Anyhow I'm just rooting for American in general, even tho they got ways to go.

As for Camaro, Mustang, Challenger....

Camaro design is just spot on, love the 2013 Mustang 1970 design, and hope the redesign isn't ugly. Challenger is sexy to me, but price doesn't measure up to performance outta the 3 pony cars.

Looking forward to the Barracuda, even though they made it Dodge.

+1 for Chevy
-1 for Ford

Key word look. Looks do have a lot to do with it, but under the hood matters as well as performance. Anyhow I'm just rooting for American in general, even tho they got ways to go.

As for Camaro, Mustang, Challenger....

Camaro design is just spot on, love the 2013 Mustang 1970 design, and hope the redesign isn't ugly. Challenger is sexy to me, but price doesn't measure up to performance outta the 3 pony cars.

Looking forward to the Barracuda, even though they made it Dodge.

Da barracuda is dropping under da SRT banner.

Last edited:
Da barracuda is dropping under da SRT banner.

Are there any pics floating around of the 'Cuda yet?

For what its worth, i dont really care about the power and handling all the much (as long as its not a 4 banger)...so I'd take the Challenger all day, based on looks. *shrug*

srt-barracuda-artists-rendering-inline-1-photo-475006-s-original.jpg

Are there any pics floating around of the 'Cuda yet?
For what its worth, i dont really care about the power and handling all the much (as long as its not a 4 banger)...so I'd take the Challenger all day, based on looks. *shrug*
 No real pics. Just CAD based designs. Supposed to replace the chally

I just can't get into the Challengers looks, it's very bubbly and too rounded for me. I like the Camaros more boxy feel and sharp edges and it just looks menacing in person, saw a black on black with some matte paint accents and it just looks like a stealthy beautiful beast.

Nice. Replacing the Challenger though huh?
That didnt seem to last long.
 There are a bunch of people who love the Challenger. People love the looks of it over the Camaro and Mustang but it stops there. People who buy these "muscle" cars have some sort of performance in mind at some level.

I flip flop back and forth between the Camaro and the Challenger. I would have to drive them to make a real decision.

To me the Charger, Challenger and the Camaro are real modern day muscle cars, the Mustang is just there by association.

Ford need to take a gamble, do something wild like a AWD Mustang.

Challenger sucks compared to the other two; the design is nice but compared to the ride the Camaro and Mustang kill it
but the new Viper is just
sick.gif
in good way
Was gonna post this. But the Challenger does look way better than both. And the Camaro still has visibility issues with the damn potato wedge windows. They designed it like it was a damn Transformer itself, and then forgot people have to actually drive it. Mustang beats both as far as performance.

Mustang beats both as far as performance.

Despite the Shelbys overwhelming power, most actually still prefer the ZL1 because it drives much better overall. There are actually a lot of people who prefers the Boss over the GT500 because it is a better drivers car.

Despite the Shelbys overwhelming power, most actually still prefer the ZL1 because it drives much better overall. There are actually a lot of people who prefers the Boss over the GT500 because it is a better drivers car.

Yeah numerous comparisons between the two most say the ZL1 is a better car despite the Shelby having more power. The Boss is an absolute machine, amazing performance out of that car for the price.

Its probably not the electronics its probably the dumb people using it

But there were more problems. The system was simply buggy. Response to touch-screen inputs was slow. Sometimes the system froze or completely crashed. Various minor updates didn’t really solve all of the problems. Just last week I tried to browse iPod songs in our MKX for a demonstration. System response was so slow that I just gave up and picked another car.

It’s not just us, either. Our reliability survey reports that 14 to 19 percent of Ford Edge and Lincoln MKX owners report problems with the audio system—not criticisms, but true problems. A later release, Explorers were somewhat less buggy, with about 10 percent having a problem—very high for a brand-new car. J.D. Power reported reliability and design problems, as well. Other journalists have reported experiences with troublesome press cars. MyFord Touch’s problems go beyond online defenses claiming that only Luddites and technology-averse owners are complaining. Owners and professional automotive experts are complaining. Real people.

Sounds about right. I don't like touch screen set ups, brand new from the dealer they can be sluggish and unresponsive(haven't had much issues with Chrysler's touchscreens). Give me buttons.

Back
Top Bottom