Foreign asian males w/ white girl vol. swag @ a trillion

This is why OP might never get the white girls he deeply desires and worships

dude is placing the vagina high up on the pedestal.... somehow convinced himself that a white girl will give the so called 'swagger'. The thing about this is that OP seems to lack swager so this places him in a bad situation. How can he get swagger without swagger?

Think of your self as equal whenever possible lame

This is why OP might never get the white girls he deeply desires and worships

dude is placing the vagina high up on the pedestal.... somehow convinced himself that a white girl will give the so called 'swagger'. The thing about this is that OP seems to lack swager so this places him in a bad situation. How can he get swagger without swagger?

Think of your self as equal whenever possible lame

The hell with the original post...........Why the hell dont we have deals like this in the U.S.? Activate 2 phones and get a free PS3? Thats what i call a deal breaker!!!!!!

The hell with the original post...........Why the hell dont we have deals like this in the U.S.? Activate 2 phones and get a free PS3? Thats what i call a deal breaker!!!!!!

30t6p3b.gif

where is the emoticon?

I clicked on this thread expecting the thickest Asian accent ever and I was completely dumbfounded when I clicked on the video. How on Earth is that considered 'foreign'?

Him being Canadian doesn't count.
laugh.gif

BTW, I hope no one thinks Peter Chao actually talks like that. He's actually one of the most boring guys I've ever seen when he doesn't have his gimmick. Not that his gimmick isn't boring as well. His girl though
pimp.gif
. Can't hate.

I clicked on this thread expecting the thickest Asian accent ever and I was completely dumbfounded when I clicked on the video. How on Earth is that considered 'foreign'?

Him being Canadian doesn't count.
laugh.gif

BTW, I hope no one thinks Peter Chao actually talks like that. He's actually one of the most boring guys I've ever seen when he doesn't have his gimmick. Not that his gimmick isn't boring as well. His girl though
pimp.gif
. Can't hate.

Again with the whole "white girls as an accomplishment," thing like they +@$! 24k gold flakes or something. OP, drown yourself

Again with the whole "white girls as an accomplishment," thing like they +@$! 24k gold flakes or something. OP, drown yourself

"Ohhh, was it everything I've dreamed of? She had pink nipples didn't she?"
                                                              -Conspiracy Brother [Undercover Brother]

"Ohhh, was it everything I've dreamed of? She had pink nipples didn't she?"
                                                              -Conspiracy Brother [Undercover Brother]

Originally Posted by neverflopped

Interracial couple.......this !%$! barely flies in american commercials
Not unless its a white man and an asian woman.

Originally Posted by AEA18

I did a post/study on it under my previous screen name before I forgot my password. Asian/white is not that uncommon or big of a deal. Black.white however, is, is and is much rarer. However Windows has done 2 commercials with a black dude, white woman couple.

I did a post/study on it under my previous screen name before I forgot my password. Asian/white is not that uncommon or big of a deal. Black.white however, is, is and is much rarer. However Windows has done 2 commercials with a black dude, white woman couple.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Yeah but windows was just being PC.

Originally Posted by I AM THAT DUDE

Yeah but windows was just being PC.

Back
Top Bottom